Two for Joy Photography Ltd
HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE(29 Reviews)
Two For Joy Photography Ltd are an all female team offering all aspects of photography Weddings, portrait, commercial, bumps and babies etc. Our Photography style is relaxed, candid, and natural.
We achieved this by having two photographers (where possible) at each event. One focusses on the ‘formal’ shots, while another captures those moments 'off set' that we feel truly reflects the essence of our style.
Two for Joy Photography Ltd
What’s the secret to taking a great photograph?
Having two photographers at each wedding is essential. . . . ensuring that we cover the formal shots and the candid, catching those moments that we feel truly reflect the essence of your special day.... the best pics are those that people don't know we are taking!
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
In no particular order...
1. Tell me about yourself, where did you meet, what do you enjoy doing together? What music are you into? etc
2. Why did you choose us?
3. What style of photography do you like and why?
4. What’s your budget?
5. Is it a formal or informal do?
6. What list of formal shots would you like?
7. What are your estimated timelines for the day?
8. Where’s your location / venu and what’s it like? Discuss ideas for the day.
9. Are you and your partner comfortable in front of the camera?
10. How long have do you want to put aside on the day for formal shots and shots of you two?
11. What is your budget?
12. How many guests do you have (am and pm)?
13. What are your ‘must have’ shots?
14. Who is your wrangler on the day.. to help with formal shots?
15. Are you providing your guests with a hashtag for social media? If so what is it?
16. Is there anything we need to know about guests?
17. What is the colour theme?
18. Where did you hear about us?
19. Do you want an album/prints how do you want your images? UBS, link to download etc
20. Are you ok with us using your images for our promo stuff?
What do you love most about your job?
We love the Fast Paced Baptism of Fire
Weddings are amazing events to get to shoot. You just couldn't get bored, since there’s always something happening, and each one unique. Not only do they take place in beautiful locations, but they are also full of genuine emotion. We get to spend our day capturing happiness, laughter, joy, anticipation, excitement, and maybe even some sadness. Weddings are so jam packed with photographic opportunities it makes our heads spin.
We feel passionate about telling your Story
We love the opportunity to tell a story through our images of characters, scenes, action, emotion, and even themes we capture to record to be treasured forever.
Wedding photography rewards our creativity. We can just go with whatever inspires us on the day. This sort of freedom is just what we as artists need to really let ourselves go to explore and create something original for you.
What inspired you to start your own business?
see our blogs
Why should our clients choose you?
We have a proven track record.
You get two for the price of one... with two photographers ....formal and candid we've got it covered.
We are hopeless romantics with a background in fashion and fine art ....resulting in the perfect wedding photographer combo.
All areas of photography
Wedding Commercial Portrait Bumps and Babies Albums Memory Books Prints
http://www.meghodson.com (Megs Project) http://oneforsorrowart.com (Nikkis Project)
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Two for Joy Photography Ltd .
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.