Sales are the life blood of your business. Maintaining, developing and growing your business depends on setting and hitting sales targets.
The role of The Sales Director is to increase performance, maximise sales and develop the sales team which requires understanding these key elements:
• Improve the efficiency of your sales process
• Knowing your sales cycle
• Ensuring you have accurate sales forecasts
• Effectively managing your sales team to maximise their performance
• Recommend an effective ‘reward’ structure if not already in place.
With a proven track record of consistently delivering results and growth in sales. Your business will have an effective solution to these problems and significantly boost your sales capability. As your Sales Director this means also delivering on the following:
• Creating the right sales strategy for your business
• Run and manage an effective pipeline and forecast plan
• Set sales targets, activity objectives and commission plans
• Delivering sales training, manage, motivate and get the best from your sales team
• Work with your sales people at ‘the coal face’
• Run regular sales meetings
• Report to the board.
If your sales team is not delivering the results your business needs, ask yourself how much longer you and your business can afford not to get professional help to fix the problem?
For reviews, please feel free to look at my LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/afalco/ or my website for case studies and my brochure - www.antoniofalco.com
I've known Antonio for many years and have witnessed at first hand his abilities to help a company achieve more sales through his proven work methods and principles. If you feel your sales team could be achieving more, I highly recommend having a chat with Antonio and see where that takes you. What have you got to lose? More...