Thames Migration- Australia Migration and Visa Specialists

Thames Migration- Australia Migration and Visa Specialists

Thames Migration- Australia Migration and Visa Specialists locationChiswick

We devote our entire practice to Australian emigration and visa work. With offices in London and Australia we support you all the way through the emigration process, and our MARA accredited agents set themselves apart from other immigration agents with their high levels of successful applications and client satisfaction. We bridge the gap and connect overseas employees with Australian employers.
The first step to a new life in Australia is to determine which migrant visa you may be eligible for. From parent and retirement visas, skills and employer sponsored visas, to student and working holiday visas, we are able to help you make the best choice for you and your family. Our services:

Individual Migration to Australia

Skilled Migration Visa

This program, also known as General Skilled Migration, is for people who are not sponsored by an employer but who have skills and experience in particular occupations required in Australia.

This is a points based visa designed for skilled applicants who have submitted an expression of interest and received an invitation to apply for the visa.

Employer Sponsored Workers

For people with recognised skills seeking to work in Australia after being sponsored by an Australian or overseas employer. Put simply, this allows employers to sponsor overseas workers for permanent residence to fill genuine vacancies in their business.

Partner Visa

For partner or spouse migration, this visa allows Australian citizens, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens to sponsor their partner (spouse, fiancé, de facto or same-sex, interdependent partner) to migrate to Australia.

.Australia Child Visa

We can help you apply for a visa to come and settle in Australia if you are the child of an Australian citizen or someone who is settled in Australia. There are a range of criteria you must be able to satisfy for your child to qualify for a visa to Australia. Australia has a number of options for a child visa. To ensure you make the correct choice with your application .Find out which application method you should use

Parent Visa

For parents & other family members of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens.

Retirement Visa

For retirees who are 55 years of age and over who want to spend their retirement years in Australia.

Returning Residents

For Australina permanent resident with your visa soon to expire? This visa allows you to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident. Former Australian permanent residents, or former Australian citizens to re-enter Australia.

Working Holiday Visa

For people aged between 18 and 31 from arrangement countries to have an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment. This visa allows young people from participating countries to come to work and experience life in the Australia for up to 12 months with option to extend for a further 12 months if particular conditions are met.

Tourist & Visitor Visa

For people to visit or extend their stay in Australia for holiday, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends or for other short-term non-work purposes.

Student Visa

For international students intending to study in Australia.

Other Family Visas

For people who have family members in Australia. This visa allows for an aged dependent relative, remaining relative or carer.

Thames Migration- Australia Migration and Visa Specialists Reviews

Bark Reviews

No reviews yet.

Thames Migration- Australia Migration and Visa Specialists

Click to rate:

Find companies like this!

Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like Thames Migration- Australia Migration and Visa Specialists.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.

Thames Migration- Australia Migration and Visa Specialists provides the following services:

Are you sure that you want to leave?