Straglobus, Inc. was founded in 2004 to provide strategic consulting to management of startup, small and medium sized businesses, including public companies, in a variety of industries around the globe. The main services provided by Straglobus to its clients are:
• Business Plans – Complete and ready for use by Management and outsiders
• Marketing Plans - Market sizing, segmentation, competition, SWOT analysis and strategies
• Sales Plans – Sales targets, strategies, plans and required organization
• Operations Plans – Includes operations targets, organization, and implementation plans
• Financial Projections – Financial forecasting, monthly and yearly, up to 5 years, including Income Statement, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Company valuation, and Dilution Analysis.
• Entity Structuring – Designed to avoid probate, minimize liabilities, optimize tax strategies
• Strategies for debt equity financing – Includes specific alternatives for Private and Public Equity as well as Institutional and Bank Financing
• Merger and Acquisition Advice – Identify specific industries, geographic regions, and type of companies to be acquired that meet the customer’s Business Plan objectives
• Business Development – Identify and develop new markets, clients, and sales targets
• Sales Generation – Capture clients and generate revenues
• Marketing Presentations – Generate marketing materials, including marketing letters, PowerPoint presentations, and coordination of advertisement and branding messages
• Operations Management – Assist Management to improve operational results
• Equity and/or Debt Financing – Assist companies in obtaining equity financing from private and public sources, and debt financing from institutional and bank sources
• Merger and Acquisition –Provide due diligence support, offer preparation, and acquisition negotiations and necessary contracts
Be the first tofor Straglobus, Inc..