STEM Educators offer one to one and group tuitions for Science and Maths.
The following subjects are offered :
Science - (Biology, Chemistry and GCSE Physics)
Here at STEM Educators, our ultimate goal is to have students exceed in their academia. A good education is the corner stone for a successful future. We help to build the foundations to this. Our tutors get to know the student as an individual. Whether they find school difficult or are already excelling in their year group, we welcome all students with all abilities.
Lessons can be booked on a one-to-one basis or as part of a small group. The groups never exceed more than four students, in order to provide adequate attention to each student.By tailoring our syllabus to individual needs rather than implementing a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach, we can ensure that students are getting help in the areas they need. This learning plan is specifically designed to help them gain confidence and promote an eagerness to learn.
Classwork and homework diaries are maintained by teachers so that parents can access the pupils’ records as they please. Parents are updated fortnightly regarding the progress made. The learning journey starts with an admission test. These tests last approximately half an hour and are used to determine which approach is most suitable for your child. It is a great indicator of strengths and weaknesses and allows us to focus on the areas they need the most help with. Although our main point of focus is weaker areas, we ensure that students have a good understanding of the whole curriculum. Setting up a good foundation allows students to feel more comfortable tackling new concepts, whether this be in school or other areas.
We are continually developing our teaching methods and materials in order to give the best tuition service possible. The breakdown of our services is as follows:
• Run by a dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced teachers with a proven track record of outstanding results.
• One-to-one lessons and group tuition available. Groups do not exceed more than four students.
• Our syllabus is designed to work alongside the National Curriculum.
• The progress of every student is recorded and reported back to parents every fortnight.
• Students are encouraged to use their initiative and to actively participate in the lessons.
• Regular homework is given and marked at the start of the next lesson. (Unless otherwise requested by parents).
• Guidance is provided with GCSE and A-level subject choices.
• Guidance provided for UCAS applications and university studies.
We provide tuition services ranging from primary to undergraduate level.
• Primary: We design a learning process according to the child’s individual needs to ensure that they have a solid foundation in maths and English. We achieve this through a combination of independent and supported learning.
• 11 Plus: We prepare the students for the 11 Plus exams according to their chosen school requirements (including the independent, state selective and grammar schools). These lessons are targeted for a fast paced but thorough preparation for the 11 Plus assessments.
• Secondary & GCSE: It is crucial that students are confident with their Maths, English and Science groundwork when they start their GCSEs. Therefore, the Key Stage 3 programme is designed to ensure that students are working in the right direction to excel in their studies.
• Along with regular tuition, we provide GCSE students with booster lessons as exam time approaches. This enables the students to refresh their knowledge for a specific exam in one week. As these lessons are focused for specific units at a time, students get an opportunity to make sure they fully understand the core concepts. This also gives students time to ask any specific questions relating to their exams.
• A Level: A Levels are an important milestone in every student’s life. They are key to university, and by extension, future careers. A-level students may feel a little less confident with the new approaches and different theories explored in Year 13. The first step is to establish a good understanding of the core concepts. As with GCSE pupils, we also provide regular tuition classes and booster classes for A-level students.
I highly recommend this centre. The teaching team is caring, professional and supportive. Very impressed with them . My son absolutely loved the time spent at the centre and improved considerably.
Our son is preparing GCSEs and started attending Metro education at the beginning of this year and we can see definite improvements in his understanding of maths and chemistry concepts over recent months. We get regular updates on his progress and further advice on his progress- always looking out to support his continued academic improvement. We would highly recommend Metro Educators for parents and children seeking out of school study support. More...
Very helpful staff and a comfortable environment for my son, hopefully the SATS results are good come July xx
My daughter has recently started going here very impressed, and she’s learnt a lot already definitely would recommend
My daughter attends maths and English tuition. Her confidence and self belief has increased. She’s moved up a set in English. She likes her tutors and is happy!
My daughter goes to Metro education and I can see that her maths is much better now. They give her more homeworks, than her school and make sure, that she understands everything, before moving to another level. Thank you for your support
Is a perfict place for learning and teaching.We are happy to be there.The teachers are very prepared and very kind.Specially Michelle.
Great support and tutoring. Very accommodating and helpful. Highly recommended.
Professional tutors with unbelievable flexibility modelled to suit availability and ability of every child.
All the staff at metro educators are professional, friendly, patient and helpful. Mia in particular has been amazing with my son not only has he improved a lot in math & English, he was confident going in to his sats exams which he was nervous about before. Can not recommend metro educators enough More...
My kids have been attending this centre for the past 4 months, after 4 weeks there was a big change my son was on a year one level although he's in year 2. Just had a review from school and the teacher told me that he is now on 3b and has only one step to get back on track which is 3w. His handwriting, spellings and reading have greatly improved and so has his Maths. Rely happy with the service will greatly recommend to parents if you are concerned about your child's education. More...
sarfraz Ahmed Qadri
Very professional , nice environment and good value of money
My sister has been attending this centre, and her grades have improved since attending, she enjoys the centre and the staff are very friendly!
My son has been attending Metro Educators for nearly 1 year now and has improved remarkably in his maths. The tutors are excellent, which has really helped to strengthen his confidence and motivated him to learn.
My son has been going to metro education since September since that time my son has learnt so much. I advice everyone to take there child there the teachers there are so helpful and so polite. I recommend everyone to go there.
Outstanding tutors, with excellent method of tuition. very happy with my son's improvement.