Stakk Media Ltd
London, Greater London, England(3 Reviews)
Stakk Media was created to design and develop software for a variety of organisations. I have worked with both small and large ventures within the entertainment, finance, startup, music, and hospitality sectors. Our select team of creatives are passionate and driven to turn large ideas into tangible realities.
Web Design and Development, App Development, Branding, SEO, Content Curation
Stakk Media Ltd Reviews
Stakk Media Ltd
Stakk Media Ltd Q&A
What makes a great website?
A website should be looked at as a natural extension of what your brand stands for.
It should communicate the passion you have for your concept, allowing your audience to buy into your vision.
It should immediately grasp the attention of who you are trying to attract.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Why are you starting the project?
What do you want to achieve?
Where do you see your project in 5 years? 10 Years?
Describe your creative process.
Each process is unique from the other. Just as every idea is unique to the founder. But as an example, I will use a new app idea:
1. The first step would be interacting with the client in gathering knowledge:
- Understanding the vision and purpose of the application
- Understanding the audience, the target market
- Understanding the functions needed to be implemented
2. The second step would be to design the initial pages:
- Create frames of each page, work closely with the client to design the details
- Implement the page flow and linking
- Finalize the designs in preparation for the UI/UX creation
3. User Interface Design:
- This process involves transforming finalized frames into a working model
- Once the user interface has been structured, functions will need to be in place
- This process involves writing the scripts to render the application useful
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
1. Vision. I need to see what they see. Only then can I match the expectation
2. Trust. This goes for both myself and the client. I need to be able to establish a strong connection.
What do you love most about your job?
It is really difficult to find something you love and be fortunate enough to turn this love into a career. Art has always been something that I immersed myself with from a young age. It was then about sketching my imagination, making sense of abstract symbols. I used it as an escape.
As I got older, my interest turned to technology. What I love most about my job is turning any concept or idea into something tangible; something that millions of people can visualize and use for their own benefit.
What inspired you to start your own business?
It is not about starting a business. It is about being able to wake up everyday and look forward to do what I love.
Why should our clients choose you?
It’s how people perceive the product you’re trying to put out there. It’s creating a more warm feeling through shapes and colors and making users feel more connected with the way you’ve constructed their abstract world, and demonstrate a path that you’ve created for them.
People do not buy what you do; they buy why you do it. We think in terms of expression and emotion.
Stakk Media Ltd on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Stakk Media Ltd.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.