Olathe, Kansas, United States
My name is Jack Vandervelde and I am in charge of operations at SocialRelief. We are a small marketing firm that specializes in expanding small businesses online presence through different social media outlets. Early in my experience in the social media industry, I saw many of the disadvantages small businesses face when it comes to marketing online.
Though this next-generation world of marketing can provide a great opportunity for your business, it takes time and expertise that is not available to most business owners. Yet another time-oriented task that distracts business owners from their primary obligation, running the company. Unfortunately, top-tier marketing firms charge an arm and a leg to manage social media which can make it difficult for smaller companies to outsource this service. Fortunately, SocialRelief is here for your business. Our focus on small businesses allows us to provide top-tier services at a fraction of the price.
At SocialRelief we find it important to target consumers that are also potential customers. For that reason, we create our posts to attract new business in innovative ways while ensuring that our clients are not seen as a nuisance to the online community. We want the people following your business to feel as though you are another friend on their friend list.
Posting content on social media is the foundation of building your following. Frequent posting and investing into advertisement can help speed up the process. Regardless of how fast you plan to expand your outreach, we will ensure each account has plenty of content worthy of your customer's news feed.
No reviews yet.
What makes a great website?
Personal, Modern, Clever, and Simple
- Personal: A great website should bring your business to life. Using generic pictures and text from a 3rd party can be obvious to people visiting your website. I recommend using content, images, and text that are specific to your business. You want those visiting your site to instantly understand what it is your business offers.
- Modern: The best example I can think of is a personal real-life experience. Years ago, I was searching for a paintball facility in my area and the only business in my area had a prehistoric website. It was old, basic and boring. That same paintball facility now has a beautiful website that revolves around the customer's experience.
- Clever: Separating yourself from the competition can make or break your business! You don't have to think like Einstien to stand out from the crowd. Simple marketing techniques can make a huge difference!
- Simple: People search the web to save time. Your website should be simple and to the point.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
What are some of your primary marketing methods?
What are some of the most successful marketing campaigns you've done in the past?
Can you provide a list of all your sales, promotions, important dates, ect.?
Who are your biggest competitors?
Has your company created any social media profiles yet?
What do you love most about your job?
I love everything about my job. I feel very fortunate to be in this line of work. My biggest joy comes from the relationships I get to build with other small business owners. I never thought I'd be educating small business owners on the benefits of being online.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I got my first marketing internship while attending Kansas State University, and it didn't take long for me to notice a couple of things. First, it seemed like a lot of small businesses had a tough time finding resources to market their business. Second, the option to have an affordable marketer who cared about your business seemed to be obsolete.
The lightbulb went on, and SocialRelief was born. The goal? To provide an above average marketing campaign at a below average cost.
Why should our clients choose you?
You should pick SocialRelief because we know how it feels to be a small business owner with a small marketing budget and minimal experience with online marketing. We focus on keeping the cost to manage down so that your business can make the most of what online marketing has to offer. We work with all types of business and put a lot of time and effort into creating content that is specific to your business. We also provide strategic planning calls, unlimited phone & email support, a response service for your customers' inquiries and complaints, and even help with other aspects of marketing. Don't hesitate to contact us for a complimentary conversation!
Social Media Managment
SocialRelief is your one-stop shop for marketing your small business. For just $200 a month, we’ll provide a rich suite of services that include frequent posting on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Yelp and Instagram (LinkedIn is optional). We’ll also provide a strategic planning call, unlimited phone & email support, a response service for your customers' inquiries and complaints, and we'll even assist you with other aspects of marketing. We send a report at the end of the month so you can see how your social media profiles are doing.
Facebook Content Creation Management
SocialRelief offers a Facebook-only managment service for those business owners that only want to use their business page to promote their products and services. This service has an optional approval process. Each month, we email 6-8 Facebook ads that are specific to your business and promotions. Once approved, we post and promote the ads that have been approved. It costs $99 to create and post the content. A $100 ad credit is recommended, but is not required. A report is sent at the end of the month covering the performance of the ad.
From May 2014 to September 2017 .
- Discussed marketing strategies for dry cleaners throughout the world to improve sales within a given location - Created templates, images, and other marketing resources for GreenEarth affiliates. - Successfully integrated and maintained the Social Media Program, Email Marketing Program and Website program - Created, managed and maintained the social media accounts for countless dry cleaning owners. - Helped business owners develop an affordable website. - Assisted with writing blogs, creating email campaigns and other online
From January 2017 to present.
- Discuss the clients' intentions for using social media - Create and develop social media profiles and assist clients with managing these profiles - Develop and post content customized for a specific business - Execute "paid ads" when available - Provide insight on ways to improve current marketing strategies - Develop monthly summary to report insights and growth of following - All the responsibilities that come with being a small business owner!
SocialRelief on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.