Snacks by Aj
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire(16 Reviews)
Handmade snacks inc. samosas and pakoras delivered to homes and businesses in and around Peterborough, UK
My name is Ajay and I am the chief snacks maker for my company.
I make Indian and fusion snacks for all kinds of events including birthday parties, school fairs, local events and businesses catering.
All our meat is sourced from Stilton butchers - a local popular business which has a great reputation. I do NOT use any unnecessary chillies(green or red powder) and all my snacks are mild unless otherwise stated in the name/menu description.
Currently, these are things I can make but am open to suggestions if you have anything in particular in mind for your party/event:
- Lamb samosas
- Chicken Tikka samosas
-Potato and peas samosas
- Allo Tikki
- Pakoras ( Potato,onions and spinach, cauliflower and ginger, mushrooms and garlic etc)
- Indian meatballs (dry)
- Dry Chicken tikka
- Jeera Chicken ( Cumin seeds)
- Chinjabi chicken - IndoChinese fusions flavour with a nice spicy kick.
- General Aj's chicken - A popular USA Chinese dish 'General Tso's chicken' reborn here in Peterborough and cooked with soya sauce,ginger,honey,sesame seeds and a tiny touch of Indian spices.
- Chilli Paneer - Indian cheese blocks (Panner) cooked in Indo-Chinese fusion flavours.
- And more......
Snacks by Aj Reviews
Snacks by Aj
Snacks by Aj Q&A
What’s your signature dish?
Samosas - They are all big and cooked with fresh meat from Stilton Butchers.
How do you go about creating the perfect menu for your clients?
Ideally, I talk to the clients and get to know about their party/event.
I then ask the following questions:
- How many people in the event?
- What kind of snacks would they prefer?
- How many snacks would they like for the event?
Based upon these and some other factors, I design and suggest the perfect Menu for the clients.
What do you love most about your job?
I just LOVE cooking!
And am loving the client's feedbacks so far as I spend a lot of time making everything from scratch. A lot of hardwork but then the proof is in the pudding and it's the clients response when they try my snacks - which makes me do what I love doing :))
What inspired you to start your own business?
I have spent 15 years in the telecomms , sales and business development businesses but always had a passion for cooking.
Then early this year I took the plunge of starting my own snacks business as I love to make food and would like to connect with clients who love 'Food'.
I chose 'snacks/nibbly food' as this is kind of food I like to have when I am with friends and family. This food goes perfect with drinks too!
Why should our clients choose you?
They should choose my food if they:
- Want AWESOME samosas.
- Real Indian snacks all made from scratch.
- Local Stilton butcher meat in their snacks.
- want food which makes them 'Happy' and if they want their friends and family to say 'Wow'.
- if they want to follow this hashtag #Ineedthisinmylife :))
- If they want awesome customer service and a friendly face and food cooked by someone who just loves making them!
Snacks by Aj on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Snacks by Aj.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.