Denver, Colorado, USA, Arapahoe County
Shopifinery is a web development agency specializing in online stores on Shopify platform.
I offer expertise in all phases of creation, including concept development, theme customization, aesthetic design, payment processing set-up and all coding. I also can help with Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing.
No reviews yet.
What makes a great website?
Great website design doesn’t mean only pretty colors - it means that your visitors can easily find what they are looking for and you can easily monetize their engagement.
Great websites have up-to-date, modern graphics, easy to understand content and a clearly organized, hierarchical layout that makes finding specific information quick and easy.
A large number of monthly visitors and analytics showing clicks is not enough - great websites convert visitors into customers.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Before designing my clients' websites, I make sure I have a thorough understanding of their business, as well as their customers. A lot of question and deep research goes into this step.
I also serve as a bridge between my clients and the latest technology. They will feel comfortable with the latest online e-commerce trends, which will allow them to make better-informed strategic decisions.
Describe your creative process.
1. Deep learning about my client's business
2. Helping define my client's and my client's clients needs
3. Competitive analysis of the chosen market niche(s)
3. Presenting creative options for a successful placement within the market niche
4. Collaborative work incorporating client's feedback
5. Production - implementation
6. Testing and split-testing the solution against real-world customers
7. Implementing lessons learned
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
1. All the contact info for the company and the decision-makers
2. I usually collect already existing print materials, press releases, mission statement, etc.
3. Information about decision-makers' preferences, tastes, and inspirations
4. Company's competitors
5. Company's targeted demographics
6. Specific goals to be achieved by the website
What do you love most about your job?
Problem-solving is my favorite part. Coming up with creative solutions to my clients' problems is the most rewarding process and satisfying results.
What inspired you to start your own business?
The ability to be nimble in my process and give the clients my undivided attention inspired me to leave agency life and start my own freelance business.
Shopifinery on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.