Physical Surveillance to observe and document activities or associations of individuals or organizations as they occur.
Surveillance may be fixed or mobile; vehicular, pedestrian, aerial or waterborne. Events can be documented utilizing still camera photography, videocameras or night vision devices.
Provides investigative support in matters related to the custody of minor children.
Fact-finding assignments may determine the background, character, activities and associations of an individual or other relevant facts relating to an individual's fitness.
Preliminary Asset Search
Is designed to locate and identify company or individually held assets such as real property interests; vehicles, aircraft or watercraft ownership; business ownership interests; income sources; and liabilities such as civil litigation, judgments, tax liens, defaults and bankruptcies. Professional analysis of each matter will often afford further relevant information which will be detailed in our report.
Church Security Plans
The Emergency Plan for a church is completely different than that of a business or home. Keep your church safe with a well thought out plan to evacuate. A well-developed emergency plan is a proactive approach to disaster that will move your church toward empowerment, resiliency, and self-reliance.
Full-service security company that can meet all of your security needs including uniformed officers, mobile patrols, & professional security consulting that utilizes full time off duty officers
Off-Duty Officers vs. Guards
Off-duty officers offer the following benefits:
• Licensure - Licensed as active peace officers
• Training - Rigorous law enforcement training. All officers go through their respective police academies
• Authority - Arrest authority, search and seize, enforce the law
• Local Knowledge - Officers know the local crime scene and provide valuable information to staff and supervisors
• Access to Replacements - Easy access to fellow officers who may be able to respond if assigned officer cannot make shift
• Crime Deterrent - Strong visible deterrent
• Armed vs. Unarmed - Always armed, and trained to respond with the correct level of force, including non-life threatening
• Access to Back-Up - Regular radio contact with dispatch and local patrols
• Traffic Control - Trained in traffic and pedestrian control, including the ability to provide emergency vehicle
Response Time - Onsite in under 4 hours in some cases
Protect your most valuable assets with highly-trained off-duty officers backed by the power of law enforcement
Be the first tofor SFG Security Services.