West Malling, Kent, Kent
Are you looking for help for yourself or a loved one?
There’s a huge difference in the kind of home care you can receive from someone who really understands what your life is like as a senior; the concerns you have; your need for independence. Someone who, like you, has a lot of living under his or her belt.
Seniors Helping Seniors® is a unique, award winning service that is available across West Kent from us and 300+ other branches worldwide. Each branch is family owned and operated.
Our loving, caring, compassionate Seniors are here to help.
As people get older they often find that they don’t have the time or the energy for the things they once took for granted, daily actions such as preparing good meals, mowing the lawn, or getting out to be sociable.
Now there is help available, tailored to provide what you personally need:
• Mature ‘helpers’ lend assistance at home or out and about
• We carefully match people’s requirements and give you the chance to be supported by that one individual
• We arrange for you to meet your helper before any work is carried out so that you know you’ll get along
• We put every helper through a rigorous ‘6 step’ programme to ensure safety and reliability
• We offer free consultations and charge at an hourly rate, helping to keep you on budget
Seniors Helping Seniors® can help you or your loved ones stay independent by providing.
• Companionship visits and daily checks
• Meal time help with preparation/cooking
• Doctor or Hospital Appointments
• Welcome home and convalescence care
• Hospital discharge service
• Dementia care
• Respite care for Carers
• Light Housekeeping & Laundry
• Mobility Assistance
• Pet Care and walking
• Handyman Services
• and much more ……………..
Call us today on 01732 495665 and let us provide for your needs.
Matching carers to clients so carefully makes all the difference in the world. Keith and Barbara and the team are amazing!
A serious service company who are into caring and looking after people. Eva and Andy are always helpful on call and have very good hearted carers. If you are lucky enough to get to know them, please try them. To be recommended More...