Sacred Experience is a Canberra-based health and fitness business. Currently, our work is geared primarily around the delivery of Personal Training, Boot Camp, Mobile PT and Small Group Training services, however we also offer Coaching Psychology, Life Coaching, Psychic Readings and Outdoor Adventure services.
Our aim is to be on the cutting edge of holistic health, integrating spiritual, psychological, emotional and physical health for our clients.
We have a council permit to operate outdoors at Henry Rolland Park, a beautiful, convenient and inspiring location right on the edge of Lake Burley Griffin. In addition, we have access to a high quality gym in Queanbeyan with Fortitude High Performance.
Adam van Apeldoorn is a Cert III and Cert IV qualified Personal Trainer and is a registered Level 2 Fitness Professional with Fitness Australia. In addition, he has completed several learning modules pertaining to fitness and boot camp, such as Kettle Bell training, Medball Training, Training Pre and Post Natal Clients, Battle Rope Training and First Aid Training. Adam possesses two masters degrees in Organisational and Coaching Psychology and is well equipped to assist clients on the psychological aspects of training and fitness. He is a spiritually knowledgeable and can guide others in the spiritual space with things like mindfulness and meditation.
All clients working with Adam in Personal Training will receive:
1. A free one on one fitness consultation at the start of the engagement to discuss your fitness goals and objectives and to set action plans to achieve them.
2. A copy of the Sacred Experience Healthy Eating eBook, with dietary advice and lots of healthy recipes.
3. A free yoga mat and booty band for your home program workouts.
4. A customised, comprehensive Home Program to keep you progressing outside of our sessions.
5. Access to additional value ads, such as outdoor hiking and adventure, and discounted rates on other Sacred Experience services.
6. Access to the Sacred Experience Email List with featured hints and tips.
7. High quality fitness equipment.
8. Free parking at both Henry Rolland Park and Fortitude High Performance.
9. The ability to train to your choice of music on our Bluetooth-linked speaker.
Currently, due to the COVID-19 situation, I am offering sessions online to clients via both Zoom and Skype.
Be the first tofor Sacred Experience.