Royal Online Business Solutions
Colton, California, San Bernardino
Our experienced team of experts will provide timely and dynamic solutions to you seeking to understand and matching our services to help you achieve your desired outcomes.
We understand that in today's fast-moving business world, your needs may vary. Be it...
=> creating a social media presence
=> building or revamping your website
=> helping you with your email marketing
=> providing customer service support, or
=> virtual administrative support
We are committed to partnering with you to provide the solutions that you are looking for.
You can count on our Integrity, Care, Excellence, and Reliability.
No reviews yet.
Royal Online Business Solutions
What makes a great website?
A website that accomplishes the purpose for which it is intended.
When helping you design your website expect us to ask you, "what is the purpose of your website?" Is it a bulletin board? Is it a lead magnet? Is it a portfolio? Is it an online store? Does it have multiple functions?
We will also want to know who your target audience is. Do you know who your ideal client is? Who are you trying to reach? What do they enjoy? What do they do for work? How old are they? What other sites do they visit? All of this information is crucial for building your ideal website.
We'll want to make it user-friendly, easy to navigate, highly responsive to various devices, optimized for search engines using the right keywords and tags, and so on.
In short, we want to help you create a high-quality website that best represents your brand.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What is the purpose of your website?
2. Who is your ideal client?
3. What’s the project deadline? Are there any key milestones, important dates, or time constraints?
4. What criteria will we use to determine project success?
5. Who is the contact person for this project?
6. How will we communicate progress or feedback during the project?
7. Who will provide key information or content for the project?
8. Are there any anticipated challenges it setbacks that we should anticipate?
Describe your creative process.
1. Goal identification: We work with the client to identify the purpose of the website or project
2. Scope definition: Once we know the site's goals, we can define the scope of the project. I.e., what pages and features the site requires to fulfill the goal and the timeline for building those out.
3. Sitemap creation: Together we determine the content and features to be used on the site.
4. Content creation: Ideally the client should have relevant content available when the project begins. Together we'll determine what pages the content will be applied.
5. Visual elements: Together, we'll agree on the pictures, videos, and images to be used throughout the site.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
Some additional questions that we may ask in order to get the information we need:
1. Why do you want a website?
2. What’s your business/organization all about?
3. What sets your business apart from your competition?/
4. What problems does your business solve?
5. Who are your prospective customers or visitors?
6. What do you want visitors to do on your site?
7. What is your budget?
8. What is the deadline for the project?
9. Who will be responsible for updating your site?
10. What do you NOT want on your website?
What do you love most about your job?
The fulfillment that comes from knowing that we've made a difference in our clients' lives and businesses by through our services.
Receiving a testimonial such as the one below is what we enjoy most about our job:
"If it were not for Karen and her team I don’t know where we would be... I have complete confidence in her and her abilities to solve problems and recommend solutions. If you are looking to do anything online and want less hassle, I’d recommend having her and her team help you out. It’s one of the best decisions we’ve ever made." - George Rivera, Visage Dermatological Laboratories
What inspired you to start your own business?
I wanted the flexibility of raising my kids at home without being confined to a traditional 9-5 job as my source of income. I took stock of the many gifts, strengths, and talents that I'm blessed with and looked for opportunities to serve and provide solutions to business owners using them. I went on to hire a team of experts that had similar gifts and strengths who desired a lifestyle similar to mine.
Why should our clients choose you?
If you are looking to partner with a reliable company that cares for your success, strives to provide excellent and highly professional services, then we are the right company.
Having worked with so many business owners, we appreciate and understand the importance and value of not only giving our clients the outcomes they desire but also giving them an unforgettable, stress-free, pleasant experience while working with us.
Our clients keep coming back and send us referrals because they are happy and satisfied with our services.
Here's what another client of ours had to say...
"Karen was really easy to work with. Always ready to help on tight deadlines, met deadlines and went out of her way to get things done on time. She did great work for what I needed and I’d recommend her if you want reliable and trustworthy help." - Hamish Conway, WHK (NZ) Limited.
Social Media Support & Management
Virtual Administrative Support
Customer Service Support
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Royal Online Business Solutions.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.