Rolland Allan & Jessica Marie
Kīhei, Hawaii(12 Reviews)
Hawai'i Wedding & Portrais
We are a Rolland and Jessica team and engaged to be married soon this year. Woohoo! We are two passionate photographers on the island of Maui, Hawaii, who enjoy capturing every occasion and special moment. We specialize in weddings and portraits. We totally love working together, so you get both of us. It works great that way! This allows us to capture every part of your wedding day and to cover different angles. We do most of our work on Maui but we love to travel all throughout the Hawaiian Islands and the world! Besides photography, our Maui life is filled with adventures. We both love to explore and go on long walks in the beautiful Upcountry, Maui.
At home, we like to listen to music, especially to songs from the 80s. We are crazy when it comes to Depeche Mode. :) I do most of the cooking while Jessica does most of the baking. Jessica bakes epic cookies! One of our new hobbies is collecting vintage cameras and lenses. We love making new friends through our love of photography. We would like to hear about your wedding or portrait session. Contact us if you have any questions about availability and pricing. You will get both of our styles and we offer a package that meets what you are looking for. Hope to hear from you soon.
P.S. We have a lovely cat named Zeiss. She's our little diva.
Rolland Allan & Jessica Marie
What’s the secret to taking a great photograph?
Our approach is cool and very relaxed. You’ll have two super excited and friendly photographers. We will capture your special day from the moment you are getting ready until you are dancing the night away. It's so important to photograph you and your closest special people at your best and most brilliant. The cool thing about photographs is that they will become more valuable and meaningful as life goes on.
A perfect package for family, engagement, senior, newborn, and couple sessions. We love meeting new people and exploring new places. Our portraits sessions are fun and relaxed. Our approach is super friendly. Our focus is on creating artistic images that are intimate, honest and full of life. Even if you aren't the most confident in front of the camera, we promise you'll have a great time. We prefer the great outdoors when doing this type of photography. During our session, we'll get to know each other, go for a walk until we find a spot with beautiful and flattering light.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Sample from our Engagement Session Questionnaire
• What are your names?
• Tell us about why you decided to have your photographs taken:
• When was the last time you had your portraits taken?
• Do you have any locations/themes in mind for your session?
• How did you meet and how long have you dated?
• Tell us the story of the proposal, please include the location and all the details.
• What do you love most about each other?
• Tell us about yourselves. What are your hobbies? What is one fun fact about each person?
• What do you like to do together? Places you like to go?
• Describe your perfect Saturday together:
• What kind of jobs do you both currently have?
• If you could pick one word that describes you as a couple, what would it be?
• Are there any shots, or sessions, that you’ve seen of ours that really stand out to you?
• Are there any must-have photos?
• Are there any specific ways you’d like to display your photos? (albums, digital files, canvases, etc.)
• Is there someone we can thank for referring you?
• Is there anything else we should know?
What do you love most about your job?
Photography is our passion. We love meeting people from all walks of life.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Rolland Allan & Jessica Marie.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.