Rigist Ltd Reviews
Rigist Ltd Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
“The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives”.
Hi! My name is Gajan and this is what I believe.
• I am a young and energetic person, able to bond very easily with my students.
• I have been there and done it before. All my recent experiences and learnings help me get through to students.
• I will not give up on anyone, no matter how hard the challenge!
• I graduated in 2009 from the University of Colombo and Middlesex University, with a First Class Honours as a Master of BIT Engineering.
• I work for an Independent college as a Maths Teacher in WHarrow.
• I will tutor at your home and travel is included in the price.
• I am available after 5pm on ALL weekdays.
• I am available all day on weekends.
• I am eager to start ASAP.
So what are you waiting for…
• My most recent students excelled in Maths and Further Maths, getting equal or higher grades than predicted by their schools.
• I have copious experience in teaching students, relatives, and friends through 11plus to A Level and above.
• I provide students the understanding of the subject without giving the answers, helping them work independently.
• Detailed feedback is always provided to parents, along with frequent progress charts for the student, to make sure they are developing step by step.
• All of us are different – and I will tailor my approach depending on each student’s abilities. I have fun and direct methods that students enjoy and are guaranteed to bring success.
• I specialize in helping with exam technique, time management, and confidence – all are crucial for success in exams and the real world.
• Passion and motivation are crucial, and I will help students discover their passion and the importance of education.
• I provide students the understanding of the subject with real-world examples, to help cement the knowledge into their minds.
• I set regular tests and targets to make sure students are constantly progressing, along with feedback from parents.
Harrow Independent college
From March 2015 to present.
• Tutor students Grade 5 to Grade 12. • Preparing Math study material for the classroom including interactive learning, textbooks, workbooks, and group exercises. • Organizing coursework for multiple courses at a time. • Create lesson plans, correct the student’s work and assist those who struggle with the course content. • Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development. • Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge.
London Interactive School
From March 2014 to present.
• Tasked with tutoring KS2 and KS3 students. • Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities. • Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises. • Monitoring the performance of pupils in my class and providing encouragement to those who need additional help. • Responsible for lesson planning, delivering, marking of work. • Planning, setting and assessing homework. • Prepare pupils for qualifications and external examinations.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.