St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Red Tulip is a web design agency based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. We work for small and medium sized enterprises with an emphasis on professional services. Our extensive experience in business consulting and website design allows us to help you define how your website can support your business. Our clients include software companies, financial services, telecommunications, education support and other professional services. Because we approach website development from a strong business driven perspective and a keen sense for detail, we can deliver websites that support your business objectives. And following this approach, our websites are noted for their clear messaging, easy navigation and well structured content. Most of our websites are WordPress based and for this reason we provide free tutorials that help our clients manage their websites with ease.
Red Tulip Reviews
No reviews yet.
Red Tulip Location
70 St Vincent Dr, St Albans AL1 5SJ, UK
Red Tulip Q&A
What makes a great website?
At Red Tulip web design in St Albans we have extensive business and marketing experience, allowing us to support you to convey a strong, clear and well structured story to your audience. Using proven techniques like Key Message House, the Power of Three and our experience in user experience design gives our websites a distinctive look that helps set your product or service apart.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Depending on the size of the company, the budget and the key objectives we go through a series of questions with our clients.
1. What does your company do?
2. What is the key objective for the website. Is it just a digital brochure, do you want to target a very specific audience with a niche product, an awareness campaign or something else?
3. Do you currently have a website? If so, what are the reasons for looking for a new website?
4. What is your key message? Or in other words, what does your company do that is different?
5. What defines your customers? Are they facing a specific problem or challenge?
6. What are the minimum requirements for your website? For example, a gallery to show products, a news page to keep customers updated, a contact form or an mailing list integration, social media integration.
7. Do you want data analytics? For example tracking of visitors, ebook downloads, signups.
8. Do you have a certain style in mind? Are there any websites you really like? Do you have a house style or a brand guide?
9. What is your timeline? By when do you want the website to be ready?
10. Are there any particulars that you do not want? For example, some clients prefer their websites not to be readily found by Google.
What do you love most about your job?
I love the combination of design, highly technical work, and the consultative aspect of helping clients to be more successful.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I worked in business consulting for almost 20 years but really missed the creative side in that work. By running a web design agency I'm able to still help customers be successful but I also get to do things that I really enjoy such as designing icons, web pages and solving complex coding problems.
Why should our clients choose you?
We combine extensive business experience with solid design skills, a real understanding of customer experience and a drive to make a website be as supportive to the company's business as possible. The design of the website should be a function of the business needs and we know how to accomplish that.