Southfield, MI(1 Review)
We make it easy to get your picture taken. Our company creates memories, with the most unique photography model in the industry! We consider your budget, time, and expectations of quality here at Red Archie.
Let us know where you need photos taken, and we are there. No need to travel to a photo studio, we bring the studio to you! Let's check off travel fees, setup fees, and editing fees, because you won't pay them! We never understood why photographers charged extra for editing. That's like ordering a burger and paying extra for the bun and meat. It's a streamlined easy to use service for consumers designed by pros. Let Red Archie capture moments only we know how to, and deliver a gratifying experience that last a lifetime.
Contact us today at 888-858-3822
Red Archie Reviews
Red Archie Location
19785 W. 12 Mile Rd, Suite 541, Southfield, MI 48076, USA
Red Archie Q&A
What’s the secret to taking a great photograph?
We base photography off of 4 key elements.
1. Lighting - Every great photographer must know how to manipulate lighting to their advantage. Great lighting is the single most important thing in photography. This is the separation from professionals and amateurs.
2. Posing & Gestures - This comes up #2 on the list. A shot with a bad background and great pose, is much better than good background and bad pose.
3. Composition - Composition is the difference between a good shot and a dynamic shot! Composition, is certainly key to photography.
4. Background/ Location - You can always get away with location last. If you follow the first 3 rules to you make any location look like a million dollar shot!
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What is the process that the photographer plans to follow. If your photographer cannot give you a detail outline as to steps for their
plan you should look further.
2. Do you have a studio or is everything on location? Having the options and flexibility is key. Many amateur photographers only shoot outdoors.
So it is a best practice to always ask.
3. What is the editing process like? This can vary from photographer to photographer. Ask them what is it that is included with their editing. Ex. retouching... But what exactly in retouching is included.
What do you love most about your job?
We love capturing images, and being able to display them in an art form. Photography is such a great form of art, and we love
every aspect, and detail of the creative process.
Why should our clients choose you?
We have been recognized a Michigan premiere photography company. Servicing thousands of customers, and providing exceptional
world class service.
Red Archie Services
We offer professional head shots. This is our company's specialty. Contact us for more information 888-858-3822.
Red Archie on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.