Amazing! The whole experience with Re was fabulous. From the hair and make up, to the actual session and then the photos! I actually said, "that's me?!" The photos turned out so well. It was such a positive experience. I felt amazing when I left! Worst part is waiting for the final pictures Book with Re, you will not regret it. More...
What a fun and quick photo shoot Re! And I love the photos. Thank you so much for your time and for sharing your talent. I will definitely recommend you to any other couples looking to do a creative couples boudoir shoot. More...
I did a boudoir shoot with Re and I can't recommend it highly enough. The shoot itself was so fun. And the photos are just so great! If you are considering a boudoir shoot with Re - do it! You'll feel like a million bucks. I'm not a vane person but I almost wish I could wallpaper a room with these pictures. More...
Kristine Prebushewski Trautman
Reanna is very easy to work with and produces professionally awesome pics!
My 2 experiences with Re have be A+++ super awesome
Very professional..makes the experience fun and comfortable
Thank you Re Bastien for making our photo shoot painless. Like many people I really don't like getting my picture taken but with my husband and my little dog it was fun! She has a very professional and easygoing manner and the outcome of our photos was amazing, we are so pleased. I would highly recommend photography with Re. More...
Wow. There is so much to say about Re and her work. She did my wedding photos on July 16, 2016. Here are just some of the reasons why Re is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with.
1. She not only takes beautiful photos, but she has the talent to catch the personalities and emotions of each person she photographs.
2. Her photos tell a story. If you are lazy like me, and have great plans to write a blog or create a scrapbook of your wedding, but know in your heart you probably won't, her photographs tell the story of your wedding from beginning to end without the need for words. 20 years from now, I will look at those photos and be able to vividly see my story.
3. She catches those little moments that you may forget or didn't even know happened. Weddings are a whirlwind and many things are missed or forgotten. Re is able to immortalize those precious moments that are often missed. I am so thankful for this.
4. Re is so easy to work with. She has a bright personality that puts people at ease and is able to corral large groups together with ease (There were 21 people in my wedding party. how she managed to get us all looking amazing and on task, is amazing).
5. Her creativity came through with her variety of ideas for photographs. She trudged into the strangest areas filled with spiders (incredibly incredibly brave) so that she could get the perfect shots. She managed to get a very drunk bride and groom outside at 11pm for incredible moonlight shots. It would not have occurred to me to do these photos and they are some of my favorites.
6. The contract. Many people, myself included, become uncomfortable and worried when it comes to the wording in contracts. I live in Korea and Re when out of her way with the time change to be able to skype with me and go over each and every section of the contract. She gained my trust and put my mind at ease immediately.
7. Giving you what you want. Weeks before the wedding, Re will take the time to talk with you extensively about the wedding schedule and what you want in your photos. I didn't have any real idea of what I wanted, and Re was able to draw ideas and decisions out of me like no one else could. And she did it with a smile. At the end of the day, I was able to trust that she would know the moments and memories I would want to keep.
8. Timeliness - Re was very quick in her turnaround. I was shocked at how quickly the photos and slideshow were up on her site and ready for download.
I realize this is an extremely long review, but I feel that when it comes to deciding on a photographer to immortalize those special moments in your life, you want the best and you want a real knowledge of who it is you will be working with.
Overall, I have not one negative thing to say about this experience. If you work with Re and her assistants, you can be at ease knowing that you will have one of the best and you will come out of it full of smiles. More...
My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Re for our wedding on October 13th. Her and her assistant were absolutely wonderful to work with. They travelled to Kelowna to shoot for us and made the whole day a breeze. As someone who's never worked with a real photographer before, she made everything so smooth and comfortable and easy. There was lots of laughs and it just made the day so much better. Thank you both a million times over! Can't wait for all the photos to come back! More...
A very fun experience! Re is professional, and very talented. What nerves I did have quickly went away and I can’t wait to have such a great keepsake.
I came back for more photos. Initially headshots, then website shots - with dogs and water no less! Re is so professional and fun and has a real eye for what I'm trying to achieve. Thank you so much 2 x 5 stars!
flor francia vega
She's very professional, easy to work with, and you will be happy with the results! I'm not easy to please but I've never been more happy with how my pictures turned out.... I highly recommend Re❤
An exquisite experience with an amazing artist.
Best photographer in the valley!
Fun, calm, great suggestions, professional and great results regardless of the subject!
I've had a couple of photo sessions with Re recently and loved every second of both of them. Re was a pleasure to work with. Talented Professional and Fun. I especially loved my pinup photo session. Re was so fun and so creative. I love my photos!! Thanks so much Re!!!! More...
I have never seen a photo of myself that I thought looked good...ever! But seeing the photos Re took of me almost brought tears to my eyes! They were beautiful! And they were ME! She is a genius at her craft. She made me feel super comfortable and after leaving the shoot, I felt like a new person with so much more confidence! Thank you Re! More...
I did a boudoir photo shoot with Re and all I can say is: ladies, put this on your bucket list. Every woman should do this at least once in her life! I was so nervous before my shoot but the second I got there she was welcoming, so easy to talk to, and made me feel 100% comfortable. Whether you want to treat yourself, treat your man, or just do it for fun, do it! I am so, so happy I did. I've never felt so sexy and beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE my photos! :) No doubt in my mind I will be doing this again someday. Thank you Re! More...
I had the pleasure of having a photo shoot done with Re. I took the opportunity of my daughter and my nieces graduation to get family photos done. There were 9 of us, all with ideas of our own. Re was amazing not once did she seem frustrated with us. She took the photos we wanted, then the photos she knew were going to work out. The professionalism of Re was outstanding. We laughed the whole time and had such a great time. Our already special day was made a little more perfect thanks to Re. Once we got our photos back I was once again blown away by the artistry of Re. She was able to capture the subjects so perfectly. Looking at our photos you can see the persons personality so clearly in each photo. I don't usually like having my picture taken, but at this shoot I was relaxed and really enjoyed it. Re makes a nerve racking experience relaxing and so much fun. Thank you Re for an amazing experience. I will be telling everyone I know what a wonderful experience we had. More...
enjoyable to work with talented lady
I can't say enough great things about Re :) She is not only super sweet but is very talented as well and makes a girl feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera, despite being completely terrified lol I didn't feel awkward or insecure at all. She guided me through the session every step of the way and I left feeling confident and beautiful :) Thank you!! I ♥ my photos! More...
I have worked alongside Reanna when she was a graphic designer and did our professional photo shoots for the Motorsports Distribution company we worked at. During that time, it was clear she had an eye for creativity. One thing I have always admired about Reanna is she has no judgement to any clientele. She has had all kinds of people and her main objective has been to ensure the clients are happy and the look they are looking for she is capturing. I would highly recommend Reanna for anything. She makes everyone feel comfortable and you will enjoy the entire experience. More...