RC Marketing, Consulting & Copywriting
I offer clear and systematised programmes, solutions and strategies that'll enhance your marketing results , business growth and cashflow numbers that'll in turn , inspire and energise you to further grow, expand and come from a place of business certainty and security.
I help you get the highest value you can out of all you're doing from a business and marketing perspective and below are a number of ways and strategies I'll assemble and activate to help do that for you:
1. Activating and re-working your past and current customers who haven't recently bought your products and services.
2. Analysing and reconstructing your ads and communications for higher response
3. Follow up communication systems for all levels of prospects and customers
4. Risk Reversal strategy employment in order to reduce barrier of entry for prospects to buy your product/service
5. Creating various upsell products/services and bumping up the average order value
6. Selling additional products and services to new or existing customers
7. Creating joint ventures / strategic alliances / collaborations / partnerships
8. Utilising your competitors resources and assets (with their express permission)
9. Offering extended guarantees and incentives
10. Locking in sales in advance / memberships/continuity
11. Licensing your successful concepts and strategies
12. Break even marketing on your front end customer acquisition.
13. Testing your prices for higher profits
14. Repositioning yourself and your business as experts in your industry (Preeminence/preemptive marketing)
15. Ways to decrease your overhead, yet still stay functional and operational
16. How to apply direct-response communications
17. Creating money-taking, headlines for your communications
18. Analyse the results your business currently produces and find higher performing alternatives through optimising each part of the process
19. Producing referral and testimonial systems for your business
20. Recognising and then utilising hidden assets in your business
21. Creating retention programmes and systems to retain more of your clients, to stay as clients
22. Ensure all operational business functions understand their role in the support of sales and marketing efforts (IT, LEGAL, FINANCE, HR)
23. Targeting and then advertising to your highest value prospects and potential clients
24. Optimising sales and marketing funnels
25. Developing and turning marketing ideas and concepts into actionable working assets
No reviews yet.
RC Marketing, Consulting & Copywriting
What do you love most about your job?
I love the idea that no two businesses or business owners are the same and that their unique opportunities and problems they want help with can be found by asking the right customised questions and by going deeper into the situation.
I love the looks on clients faces, hearing the joy in their voices, getting that wonderment and delight from their messages when their marketing or business problems are solved, where business is soaring and when their thoughts are more happier and more production oriented.
I love the fact that almost any marketing, cashflow or business problem can be found and solved when people are involved inside a committed relationship, and I love doing the finding and solving inside such a relationship.
I also love the fact that I can bring in my 15+ years of personal development and personal growth coaching into my marketing relationships with clients because when I help work on both my client's minds AND their marketing and cashflow problems, there's a stronger connection between us that'll help create the marketing and business results they want, at a faster pace.
What inspired you to start your own business?
What inspired me was looking at the majority of poor advertising and marketing messages that was all around, and said I could do better, that I could create better marketing strategies, that I could write in a more effective and impactful way. And so I learned how to do it, investing my own money in the knowledge and intel that I knew was in short supply and so that's why I sought out the best of the best to learn from. And, yet, even after 12 years or so, I'm still wanting to learn and refining my skills so I can create bigger and better results for my clients.
Why should our clients choose you?
Your clients should first hear me out and then think through if what I have to share with them regarding their business and their problems, has merit, validity, is practically useful to them... and... whether it comes from a base of competence and problem solving depth. And, once they hear what I have to share with them, then they are then in the best place to judge things, they can make their own minds up on whether they would like to collaborate on a special business journey and relationship together that'll not only help them hit the goals and targets they want for their business.... but... to also cement a good lasting friendship. They'll be the judge of that.
And from a practical, results based perspective, here are a few testimonials of thrilled clients and the results I've helped them achieve based on my specific knowledge, insights and advice - http://simple-marketing-solutions.com/testimonial1.html
Direct marketing Consultant, Big Idea Thinker and Strategic Copywriter
From January 2010 to present.
Coach, collaborate and consult with business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses, increase their cashflow, increase the lifetime value of their clients and subscribers, showing them new ways and opportunities to present, promote and sell their products and services. This has been done by employing a number of underutilised, little known yet highly effective marketing ideas and strategies that have produced great results for those clients who have been fully engaged in the entire process. To get a flavour of the results and the kind of clients I've worked and collaborated with, you can go here -- http://simple-marketing-solutions.com/testimonial1.html
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
RC Marketing, Consulting & Copywriting.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.