We are professional dissertation and assignment writers with qualification from University of Wales, and some Business schools of London. The work that we do is to help the students who find it difficult to make assignments on their own. For charges, please let us check -bookassignments at g mail dot com, and we would guide you further. Our charges for a 2000 word assignment is £50, and the payment is to be maid through paypal, for which the id would be given once the course work and price is confirmed. For dissertations we charge depending on the word count and difficulty level of the course work. Basically for dissertation the price ranges from £600 to £900 and a proposal costs £200 extra. If proposal is ready, we charge minimum £800 for a dissertation. Payment is accepted in instalment for dissertation. First 60% is to be paid in advance. The remaining 40% fees to be paid once the final draft is ready to be emailed to you or ready to print. Our work plagiarism count usually comes below 10%. And Universities accept up to 18% plagiarism. So our work is considered excellent.
Be the first tofor Rajkiran Sonavane.