Puffin DigitalCertificate of Excellence 2019
Above Town, Dartmouth, Devon(6 Reviews)
I am a very experienced graphic designer with over 20 years of working with international publishing houses. I have worked in all areas of design from fashion, packaging, advertising, POS, digital, print and web design. Whether you need design for a new logo, brochure, website or complete brand identity, I can make it happen.
I work closely with an excellent reliable printer so I can also organise any print you may require.
I pride myself on taking the time to get to know the clients I work with – taking a collaborative approach to create outstanding, bespoke designs, that meet your exact requirements.
Some of my recent projects include:
• Design and build of website, design of programmes and advertising materials for the Urban Partnership Group, London https://www.upg.org.uk
• Design of logo, website, brochures and advertising material for 20 The Barons – Luxury Apartments, Richmond, London https://20thebarons.co.uk
• Design and development of magazines for Eaglemoss Publications, London and DeAgostini, London. Titles include 3D Create and Print (build-up 3D printer publication), Pirates of the Caribbean and My Little Pony children's magazines, DB5 and La Ferrari build-up car publications amongst many others.
• Design of exhibition stands and brochures for Thrive Approach.
Puffin Digital Reviews
Puffin Digital Q&A
What makes a great website?
Stunning visuals, uncluttered design, clear calls to action and easy navigation
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
• Who there main target audience is?
• What kind of feel are they aiming for, classical, modern, trendy, boho?
• What content can they provide me with?
• What is their time scale and budget?
Describe your creative process.
I would collaborate with the client to find out their specific requirements, then I would produce some rough designs and colour schemes to show the client to ensure I am on the right track. Following that process I would work the designs up, consulting with the client at regular intervals. When the design is approved I would either prepare it for print or transfer website to the clients domain, complete with SEO.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
• A clear written brief with measurements and dimensions
• A steer on what kind of feel they want
• Any visual material that they might have
• Their time scale and budget
What do you love most about your job?
I love to design! I love the whole creative process and the variety of the work, no two jobs are alike. Also I like working with clients to come up with great design solutions that work for them.
What inspired you to start your own business?
The freedom and variety of work you get as a freelancer. I have always worked freelance apart from a few years when I was senior designer at DeAgostini. Being a graphic a designer, freelancing seems to come as part of the territory.
Why should our clients choose you?
Because I produce modern, eye-catching, high quality, bespoke designs, I am proficient in all major design software packages (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator). I am very adaptable, being able to change my design style according to the target audience, I work hard and always go the extra mile!
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.