Pro Web Designs
Professional Web Design agency. We help start-up to all sized business in helping uplifting their online presence.
Our services are in Branding, Web Design & Development, Mobile Apps, Search Engine Optimisation, Paid campaign in Google & Bing. We're trained Google Marketeer. We provide 100% satisfaction guarantee or your deposit returned as per terms. We're rated as a 5* agency by REVIEWS. We can provide references of our clients before assignment.
Pro Web Designs Reviews
No reviews yet.
Pro Web Designs
Pro Web Designs Q&A
What makes a great website?
Awesome and bespoke design, strategic content architecture, goal oriented design, responsive features, interactivity, professional development which respect industry standards. Page loading speed is very important and we do this perfectly well within our managed cloud infrastructure . SEO compatibility so that when you get noticed (*Subject to SEO services) against your competitors. And overall a great deal of passion and love.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
What type of website do they need. (e.g brochure, CMS, e-Commerce, etc)?
What is their short term and long term goals by creating a website?
A brief of their branding guidelines ( if applicable)
Do they need Branding & Identity services (e.g. Logo Design, Business Card design & print, Leaflets design & print, etc)
Example of their preferable website designs from competitors or others.
Do they need content marketing , SEO , PPC as an additional services?
Describe your creative process.
1. Project assignment : Identifying what the client needs helps us create the foundation for the rest. (client requirements | project estimate | maintenance planning contract | project assignment )
2. Project definition : We gather our team with project brief and get on with the project. ( project brief | initial tech specs | team assignment)
3. Site structure : Architecting the structure helps create the building blocks for the website. (content outline | site diagram | page description | wire -framing)
4. Visual design : Getting all the visual aesthetics in alignment with the brand, brief, etc. (draft visual design | feedback | refine design | select the final version)
5. Site development : It’s time get cracking on the codes and tweak things as we go along. (confirm final specs | adjust timeline | build and integrate site)
6.Testing : One of the most crucial part of the process. This involves various quality, functionality and performance tests. (quality assurance test | refine site)
7. Launch : We ensure you’re ready for the next step and guide you through the process. (production style guide | launch site | implement maintenance plan)
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
Before project assignment we'd send client some preliminary questions which helps us determine the project needs, then we prepare a proposal including a simple SLA (Service Level Agreement) which contains the deliverable / SOW (Scope of work), payment schedule etc. This protects the client with a 100% refund on their deposit if they wouldn't be satisfied with our delivery. Followed by this we'd require a 50% deposit before assignment. After this we'd require the client to provide necessary contents for us to proceed with the project. Once the project is completed to client's satisfaction as per SOW we'd require the remaining 50% payment before the website is launched to their domain.
What do you love most about your job?
Being able to troubleshoot any challenges on a day to day basis. Being able to help others by delivering a professional work. Overall being passionate about the creative work we do.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Doing it better than others and be helpful to others.
Why should our clients choose you?
We're professional, passionate and reliable. We're rated 5* by reviews.co.uk ( https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/pro-web-designs).
We guarantee to make a better web presence for our clients. We're based in London and do all production locally than outsourcing. Our prices are competitive for like for like services and we can add value to our client's businesses.
Pro Web Designs on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Pro Web Designs.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.