Patrick Rea Personal Training
Dallington Square, London, Greater London(1 Review)
I'm Patrick and I'm a fitness, wellness and weightloss coach. I help men and women gain confidence and feel terrific about their body: while wearing their favourite clothes, enjoying beach time, or just looking great for their partner.
My goal is to work with you and empower you with the skills to go away and take care of your beautiful body on your own. I want to help people to transform the way that they see themselves so that they develop healthy, everyday habits that they can maintain for life.
I use powerful mindset reprogramming techniques to raise your consciousness about your body, awareness of your food habits and your energy levels so that you act in the most loving way possible with your body.
Patrick Rea Personal Training helps people
- Get ready for their special day
- Fit into that dress
- Have bundles of energy with which to enjoy their friends and family
- Feel good about their body
- Discover enjoyment in healthy eating
- To really enjoy exercise
- To roll back time and feel 10 years younger
- To optimise sleep and prevent food cravings
Patrick Rea Personal Training
How do you help your clients achieve their fitness goals?
I help my clients achieve their goals by helping to fall in love with exercise and eating right. When you love the process the result follows naturally.
I use a five step process to help people reprogramme their habits and enjoy their body.
1. Priorities. We sit down together and do an assessment to find out the things in your life that matter the most. The information from this helps you get clarity on what you want to achieve from working together and it also helps me to use this information to encourage you.
2. Associations. Once we have gotten your priorities in life what we do next is to create an association between what matters most to you in life and what you want to achieve with your body/fitness. This approach helps you to become inspired by your new exercise and nutrition routine and keep you on track.
3. Motivation/Inspiration. We all need a little push start to get going in life. At the beginning of this process you will get a helping hand to keep on track. This will be in the form of reminders, messages, support and encouragement. When the association in your brain clicks with your exercise regime and what matters most to you in life it will be like the stabilisers will come off. You will no longer need to be reminded to drink the water, do your stretches and do your walk in the park. You'll be thinking of it without me.
4. Vision of the Future. When we get you fired up, we can't just leave you like that, we have to have a compelling vision of where you are going to go, something to keep you on the path. This could be increasing your energy 1000% for your family and loved ones, it could be that beach holiday you have booked or that beautiful pants you can't fit into...YET!
We will do the Walk of Wants to get you to SEE and FEEL your future before it's happened.
5. Conditioning. In order to get these habits to stick and for you to permanently change the way that you see yourself, you have to work, work, work. This won't be easy but it will be one of the most rewarding processes that ever happens you. In order to keep things on the right track we need..... conditioning! Conditioning! Conditioning!
In terms of what we do practically;
Create consciousness about your current food/exercise regime - pictures of every meal/drink sent to me.
Teach you to eat breakfast
Teach you to drink water
Teach you to breathe
Teach you to enjoy walking
Teach you to enjoy running
Show you the strength of your own body with bodyweight exercises
Lift weights in the gym (optional)
Create conscious connection with your mind and your muscles
How to tune into to your heart daily with 5 mins meditation
What’s the secret to getting the body of your dreams?
The secret to getting the body of your dreams is to love it and do what's right for it on a daily basis. (Some hard work required at the beginning though!) I'll help you fall in love with your body :)
What do you love most about your job?
I love seeing the look on people's faces when they get jaw dropping results. I love helping people to realise how powerful they really are and tap into it on a daily basis and turn up as a better person every day as a result. It's truly fantastic to get well paid for this.
What inspired you to start your own business?
When I first left university after a degree in French and English literature, they told me that teaching was a great way to get paid for what I knew. I always wanted to be a teacher ever since I was 15 and did work experience in my former primary school.
However, English, Maths, etc the typical topics didn't inspire me. However the desire to teach remained. I thought I'd become a rowing coach ( I went to the World Rowing Championships a couple of times), but no that wasn't it either.
I wanted to teach people the art, technique and science of living in harmony with their bodies so after a couple of years in a very responsible role looking after 45% of the West End Theatre digital marketing I decided that it wasn't for me and I worked with my mentor to teach people how to fall in love with their body through exercise and nutrition.
Why should our clients choose you?
Nobody will do it better.
I am a very kind, generous person but what's most special about me is that I will help you to do things that you don't want to do so that you can be the person that you want to be with the body that you want.
A gentle transformation of body and mind. This programme takes 12 weeks and will transform the way a person looks at themselves and sees the world. This includes; - Weekly Coaching - Multiple training sessions per week - Nutrition Coaching - Body Detoxification protocol - Mindset Reprogramming - Food Palate re-education - Learning how to breathe - Discovering Mind-Muscle Connection
Body Transformation Academy
From October 2013 to February 2017.
Lead coach. I taught hundreds of people how to transform their bodies and reprogramme their mindsets and how to help others to do the same. Winner of Innovative Training Programme of the Year 2016 - Ukactive
Digital Marketing Manager
From March 2011 to September 2013.
I was responsible for the digital marketing campaigns (Google and Facebook) for many large and well known clients.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Patrick Rea Personal Training.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.