My name is Orion Peterson and I am an experienced, professionally qualified and registered psychodynamic psychotherapist and counsellor (BPC, FPC). I offer individual one-to-one therapy with adults and work in full time private practice in Central London (Southwark), between Waterloo and London Bridge.
I have experience of working with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures and across all age groups. Previously people have reached out to me for a wide range of reasons including:
- Issues around poor self-esteem and low confidence
- Loss of purpose or hope and lack of fulfilment
- Feeling depressed, flat, lonely or isolated
- Disassociation and trauma
- Acute stress, anxiety or experiencing panic attacks
- Struggles with addiction or addictive behaviour
- Difficult or abusive family or relationship dynamics
- Psychosexual issues
- Anger management and difficulties dealing with or expressing anger
- Questions or confusion relating to sexuality and desire
- LGBTQ support
- Confusion or concerns around identity relating to race, gender or ideology
- Experiences of bullying or discrimination
- Workplace stress or conflicts
- Obsessive and compulsive behaviours
- Fears and anxieties relating to trauma
- Bereavement and loss
- Difficulties in making or sustaining affirming relationships
You might recognize yourself in one or more of the above… or it might be something else entirely. Whatever it is you are grappling with, I believe that the safety and openness of the therapeutic relationship can offer a uniquely containing and reflective space within which to explore, understand and discover oneself. And with that increased understanding can come a stronger sense of self, an increased inner confidence and a feeling of being more alive.
Very professional understanding therapist.