I've worked with close to a hundred designers as a photographer. Nadia stands out as one of the best, and one of my favorites. Her work is consistently stunning, and she is a joy to work with. A world-class talent for sure! More...
Nadia is a very professional, hard working designer with a great talent for producing the results her clients demand at every turn.
Nadia completed our project in 21 days! Her advance planning is amazing and her attention to detail is right on. She is easy to work with and comes prepared always. She was always on"our side". She handled the subs in a professional and kind manner.
My kitchen was done to a "T" I couldn't believe it was mine! so fresh and modern.
I had worked with her before and knew I had the right person for this phenomenal makeover. Thank you Nadia. More...
Moderna Tile Corp
I have worked with Nadia Elgrably as a ceramic tile contractor ,on design and layout of porcelain tile installation @ a big residence ,In Los-Angles,
Nadia`s vision gives you the full picture and understanding of,
every aspect of the job, Nadia is very easy to work with
and is with you on every step of the way.
I would gladly work with Nadia again on any small or big residential project
As she is a great inspiration and there is a lot to learn from her .
Moderna Tile Corp
My family and I have worked with Nadia on various design projects, most recently, a complete remodel of our kitchen. She is extremely attentive to her client's wants and needs, she is detail oriented, sincere and hard working. Nadia strives to make the entire process run smoothly, efficiently, and has always creates fabulous environments, meeting and exceeding the wants and desires of her clients. More...
I have worked with Nadia for the last 20 years. We have had an extremely compatible relationship. We both want the best result for our customers. Best quality & best design.
She relies on me for my mechanical direction & I depend on her for her expertise in design. It is a good combination. We work well together. She has the vision. I am able to make her vision happen. We are always a team. We make it happen. More...
We have worked with Nadia for the last two plus years. She first helped us do a complete remodel on our home in Pacific Palisades. Nadia helped us with every detail and it turned out beautiful. We sold that home last December and bought a beach home in Oceanside and we did it all again. Nadia has great ideas and has awesome people that she uses and works with. We have enjoyed working with Nadia and would highly recommend her services, we couldn't have done it without her
Jamie & Sandy Macpherson More...
Nadia was hired to help us remodel and then decorate our home. But she did much more than that. She was with us every step of the way as we review contractors, subcontractors, and even got into the weeds of engineering our fireplace.
Nadia thinks BIG. She really took the time to get to know us and understand us as a family before she started throwing out recommendations. She took into account that although we liked a contemporary aesthetic, with the reality of two small children, she introduced us to a 'California Coastal' look that is sophisticated and super-livable.
The subcontractors and people in the field Nadia has are top-notch and they love and respect, which goes a long way for her clients as they do everything to maintain a strong relationship.
Nadia has an amazing sense of vision and style. Even our two year old's room turned out chic with a padded wall made of faux leather so we don't have to worry about him jumping on the bed. She introduced finishes and solutions that we never knew where possible and, best of all, was sincere in directing us as to where we should spend our money and where we could do more cosmetic changes and save.
Nadia is never afraid to voice her opinion, even with the experts, she asks smart questions and has great insight into the ramifications of doing certain things and creative fixes.
1. An example would be: we asked for a rectangle to be cut into the wall so our TV could look like a it was inside. Simple right? Contractor measured incorrectly and we had extra space around the TV and it looked bad. Nadia came up with adding a wood frame around it to cover up some of the dead space. This frame is made of same material as barn door and it looks amazing! as if it was supposed to be like this.
2. Another example is the barn door: we had an extra wide opening leading from master bedroom to closets and bathroom (where there is a big skylight so really bring in the morning) and instead of adding an odd shaped hinged door, she suggested a barn door made of wine barrel planks. The colors are amazing and it is a true piece of art! Looks really modern and rustic at the same time.
3. Nadia studied and called and research a way to backlight our fireplace stone with it costing us the 25k the contractor said it would. She called an spoke with various LED light companies (that do custom jobs), found best price/value, asked her subs to build a secure frame and carpenter to finish the sides. It was a huge endeavor and she spent countless days working on it and making sure it was done securely and exactly how we envisioned it.
4. Instead of redoing entire kitchen, we refaced cabinet to get rid of curved lines. With a fresh coat of paint, we were thrilled with the results! We also thought wed have to redo countertop but it really took on a new life with white paint vs. distressed beige it had before.
5. We had contractor redo pergola three times so that it didn't get in the way of our view from inside. This was explicit in our plans with him at first but he chose to ignore it. Nadia helped us negotiate with him to redo it at his cost since it was his mistake. Pergola now includes speakers, lights and heat lamps for year round entertainment. More...
Nadia has the ability to listen to clients wishes and to put herself in the frame of the client. By bringing in her vast knowledge, experience & outstanding taste, this results in achieving the perfect synergy and design. Working with Nadia is easy and is also a joy. She commands the respect and cooperation of all workers involved in achieving the best result for the client and on time. More...
Choosing a design firm for my home, I had a deep personal interest that made the designer’s involvement all the more precious and important. I couldn’t ask for a better match than Nadia! I hired her to decorate and make finish changes in a home I just purchased.
Her vision is exceptional: She sees what could be. Her knowledge is expert: She checks details, measurements, materials and more to ensure the result will be as intended. And Nadia is a joy to work with. She freely shares her knowledge and acts professional, yet, at the same time, I feel as if I’m working with a friend. She honors my requests and ideas while also letting me know if, and why (in a very pleasant way), something I’m asking for won’t work.
I am still in the midst of the project, but with the ideas she has shared, the work done thus far, and the plans we have, I am excited to see the final results! More...
We hired Nadia Design to design all elements of our remodeling project (kitchen, 3 bathrooms). Nadia was incredibly helpful in every step of the project. The 2 things that she did extremely well
1. She provided extremely valuable support in selecting material and shopping with us for all the key material (stone, plumbing, appliances, etc.). We found her level of involvement and willing to work with our schedule extremely valuable.
2. She created design elements for the project with our input and taste and did a remarkable job with the design More...
I have worked with Nadia for a business remodel as well as our home remodel. She is amazing to work with. She has incredible vision as well as great detail organization and follow through. She is genius at hearing what the client wants and meeting those desires. She was incredibly detailed and visionary in creating a new showroom for our office. Everything went without a hitch and she turned it around in 8 days so we did not lose business during the work. She was there every day during that week and handled all questions and decisions. We are currently in the middle of the home remodel but past the part that I can truthfully say that I love it. I can easily give her the highest recommendation and know that anyone who uses her will be happy. More...
Nadia has designed our living room, powder room, master bath and master bedroom. We were extremely happy with all of her work. She has magnificent taste and is a warm, charming well informed lady. We highly recommend her. More...
Nadia has worked with my husband and I on three separate homes, each involving extensive remodeling and design work. She was indispensible in helping us acquire furniture and accessories we loved and working them into livable designs that complemented pieces we already owned. She was extemely helpful in working with our contractors to facilitate speedy progress on the projects and brought forth numerous improvements to the design process that helped defray costs. She works closely with you to help you create your own spaces, but won't let you make a terrible "mistake." She is a joy to work with and I can't recommend her services highly enough to anyone interested in working with someone who is 100% committed to getting the job done perfectly. More...
My husband and I moved to the area and needed to update our rental. We heard about Nadia through a mutual friend, and were very anxious to use her services for our needs. We needed help with upgrading, decorating, and landscaping. Nadia did an excellent job for us and gave great attention to detail. We highly recommend her services to anyone looking to hire a true professional who gives 100% to her clients. Thanks Nadia! More...
Nadia does a great job interpreting each client's individual needs to create a design that is not only functional but beautiful and unique. She has the experience and knowledge to do a variety of projects and her management skills help make the process run smoothly. More...