Mylk CreativeCertificate of Excellence 2019
Mylk is a boutique creative studio based in Nottingham. We are a collective of storytellers and creators specialising in brand identity, bespoke content, web build and social media strategy. Offering design that's as strategic as it is beautiful, we help create the experiences that surround your business.
Through visual storytelling and a strategic solution, we will help you seek out your greatest business tool - your brand’s identity. We will refine your vision, create a cohesive plan and attract your dream customers by ensuring that you stand out from the crowd.
- Content and Logo Creation
- Stationery and Business Cards
- Website Design
- Brochures, Media Kits and Lookbooks
A business without a strategy is like going on a road trip sans Google Maps. Together, we will set goals and understand what it is your brand wants to achieve and the experiences and emotions you want your audience to feel.
We will help you connect and ignite meaningful conversations with your customers by crafting an engaging online presence.
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Paid Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Copywriting and Blog Posts
Mylk Creative Reviews
Mylk Creative Q&A
What makes a great website?
In today's world your website needs to be responsive and create a great user experience. Through a beautiful design aesthetic, high quality imagery and ensuring each of your pages is mobile/tablet optimised, you can engage with your audience and drive better connections.
Aid SEO by creating engaging content and blog posts, adding videography to your website and linking with your social media channels.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
We always start with a questionnaire in our creative process to get a better understanding and feel for our client's company and vision.
- What is your business name/tag line?
- Can you tell us more about your company?
- What do you specialise in?
- What is your company vision?
- What is your aim for this particular project?
- Who is your ideal customer/client/audience?
- What demographic are you trying to reach? (Age group, location, etc)
- Who are your competitors and why?
- How are you different from your competition?
- Keywords to describe the look and feel of your brand?
- Do you have any ideas for your brands colour palette?
- How would you like your target audience to feel when they look at your brand?
- What are your goals and outcomes for this project?
- What do you require? (business cards, website design, website content, social media management etc)
- What is your deadline for this project?
Describe your creative process.
01. Discovery - We will learn more about you and your company via our questionnaire.
02. Research - This is where we will research into your target audience, competitors and industry trends.
03. Moodboard - We will share a Pinterest board where together we will collect ideas and inspiration. From there we will put together a moodboard filled with potential colour palettes, typography, imagery and patterns. This is a taste of what is to come and helps us achieve a l.ook and feel for the brand!
04. Concept creation - Here we start to bring your brand to life through brainstorming, sketching, and creating a variety of branding variations. We will strategise and propose a few ideas to you of where we see your brand heading.
05. Concept delivery - Any feedback highlighted in the concept stage will have been made. It is now time to sign off your assets and everything will be handed over to you in a variety of formats ready for you to post/launch.
06. Extras - We also offer many digital marketing services including social media management, email marketing, paid advertising etc. This can be a standalone product or paired with our creative process.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
- Their brief, what they are looking for.
- Fill out our questionnaire so we can get a feel for their company or project.
What do you love most about your job?
I have a huge creative streak and I am passionate about helping brands achieve their goals and dreams - whether that be through a full creative process or a one-off project.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I founded Mylk because after working in graphics and marketing for several years, I wanted to create my own boutique agency where we focus on helping brands tell their story. We will work together and form a partnership, helping you to achieve your objectives.
Why should our clients choose you?
Mylk is more than just a creative marketing agency. Mylk is a partnership - we really get to know your industry and your target audience and are here to help and support you along the way.
Whether it is a one-off brochure you're looking for, somebody to manage your social feed and content or need a complete brand refresh, we'd love to work with you!
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.