Michael Westcott FilmsCertificate of Excellence 2019
Southampton, Hampshire(13 Reviews)
I love to film and I love to take photographs. I never go out without a camera. Which is convenient considering filming is my job. Over the past 8 years of working in the film industry, I have developed my shooting style into what it is now. I aim to provide very discreet wedding coverage. As a result, the footage I capture allows me to create cinematically beautiful and engaging wedding films with a cohesive narrative style.
Michael Westcott Films Reviews
Michael Westcott Films
Michael Westcott Films Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
Getting to travel and explore new places I've never been to before and challenging myself to capture and film the task at hand the best way possible.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Working for myself and having the freedom to be as creative as possible.
Why should our clients choose you?
I provide unique, high quality and cinematic films and photographs whilst keeping up to industry standards by using the latest equipment and allowing my experience and skills to create and ensure the highest quality.
Michael Westcott Films Services
Wedding Highlights Package
STANDARD Single operator with 2 cameras for up to 12 hours. 10 minute highlights film. A 40 second teaser – perfect for online and sharing. Speeches and ceremony in their entirety – great audio from every speaker. Coverage of bride preparations. Discreet filming all day. Film available to download on a private link.
From July 2014 to March 2016.
- create short films telling the different stories of Stramash - create short films showing the impact of the work of Stramash - create short films about the Stramash team, Directors and supporters - create short films that can be used to market the different services offered by Stramash - work with Stramash clients to teach some film making skills - teach the Stramash team to take good photographs and to make short films - Answer phone and take bookings - Carry out presentations to other businesses and describe what the organisation was all about and show how they impacted the lives of young people.
The CalMac Culture Screen 2015 Winning Film
Congratulations once again to Michael Westcott from Oban who won CalMac Culture Screen 2015. Michael's winning film features the beautiful coastal town of Largs, the Isle of Cumbrae and a young lady, named Clare McGonigle, who works for Sport Scotland in Cumbrae. Michael won the opportunity to work alongside digital media agency 29Studios to create a short film that encapsulated his passions for film making and the Scottish islands . The film takes an active swing, Cumbrae may be one of the smallest isles in the CalMac network but it has a wealth of challenging outdoor activities to take on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qyH6ADiZ98
Michael Westcott Films on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Michael Westcott Films.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Michael Westcott Films provides the following services:
- AV Equipment Rental for Events
- Wedding Videography
- Commercial & Corporate Photographers
- Event Videography
- Promotional Video Production
- Commercial, Movie, or Music Videography
- Property Photography
- Video Editing
- Video Design & Production
- Corporate Event Photography
- Pet Photography
- Wedding Sound & Lighting
- Engagement Photography
- Training Video Production
- Engagement Videography
- Nature Photography