MF Building Limited
Watford , Hertfordshire
Business services MF BUILDING LTD consists:
-Hand made Kitchens
-All aspects of Carpentry& Joinery
- Interior fit out.
Free quotation and help design chosen.
MF Building Limited Reviews
No reviews yet.
MF Building Limited
MF Building Limited Q&A
How can someone tell if their Garage is suitable for conversion?
This depends on the circumstances of each job and what exactly he wants, what kind of plans the client has and if he has it.
Run us through the different stages of the Garage conversion process - what's involved?
1. Design and space planning (The typical garage has a longer and thinner build than most rooms).
2. Planning permission ( If you’re not planning on altering the structure of the building for a garage conversion, planning permission is not needed. But if you live in a listed building or a Conservation Area, planning permission may be required for even minor modifications)
3. Building regulations ( Changing that garage into a habitable room will mean complying with building regulations, including delivery of a building notice to your council. Building regulations apply to ventilation, moisture proofing, insulation, fireproofing, escape routes, and structural soundness.)
4. Insulation and damp proofing
5. Plumbing and rewiring
6. Flooring etc.
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
Depending on the roof structure and planning constraints, a loft conversion is one of the most straightforward ways of getting extra space. Almost all houses can benefit from this extension with a bit of basic planning.
Run us through the different stages in the loft conversion process - what’s involved?
all loft conversions need Buildings Regulation approval, regardless of whether planning permission is needed or not. A building control surveyor will inspect your work at various stages and will issue you with a completion certificate on final inspection.
There reinforcement of the floor
a couple of skylights
a staircase to the loft
electrics, lighting and heating etc.
fire safety measures to comply with Building Regulations such as fire doors and smoke alarms.
How long have you been in business?
What guarantee does your work come with?
respect, communication, trust and the guarantee of perfect work.
What do you love most about your job?
I like everything I do so I'm happy to do it at the end of every job everything is right.
What inspired you to start your own business?
The pleasure of building to do new things everyday. And to get up there you have to like what you do.
Why should our clients choose you?
because they work hard and give me all the interest that at the end of each project everything is perfect. My clients can confirm this.
MF Building Limited Services
NICEIC, Gas Safe
All type of electrical Electric Certificate Gas Safe Certificate
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
MF Building Limited .
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
MF Building Limited provides the following services:
- General Builders
- Loft Conversions
- Property Extensions
- Garage Conversions
- Garden Shed Construction
- Garage & Outbuilding Construction
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- Internal Renovation & Reconfiguration
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Conservatory Installation
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation