Alyssa took me from dark brown hair to blond. It feels healthy and looks great!
Crystal did a great job with cutting and coloring.
Awesome job.. Alyssa was very attentive to my 1 year olds first haircut
Love my hair! Alex is outstanding!
I moved to this salon to follow Crystal. That's how great she is! The salon is nice and open, and the staff is very nice. Compared to my previous salon, the prices are really reasonable .They have a mobile hair dryer which is very quiet. I didn't have to move to a chair in the corner which was nice. Also, the heat wasn't too much so I was really comfortable.You can't go wrong with this salon! More...
Alyssa is a amazing!!! She’s quick and always comes up with something new for my hair color and cut! All the girls here are super friendly and I would Never go anywhere else! Even my 3 year old loves getting his hair cut here by Alyssa!! More...
Been getting my hair cut here for approximately 3 years and absolutely delighted with Alyssa, my stylist, the pricing, easy appointment availability, location, the salon, etc. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Expensive, but they did do a great job on my hair
Great haircut. We were visiting family this weekend from out of town and I needed my hair cleaned up. I’m a dude and Alex did a great job on my hair. Lynn was great at getting the schedule worked out for me. I’ll gladly return next time we visit. More...
Love this place. Very clean and friendly. Love my hair cut and color every time. I have referred others to go here and they love it too. Thanks always for the cute hair!
I had the best experience on Saturday with Alyssa as my stylist. She really takes the time to listen to what you want and is very quick with suggestions if you are unsure. She takes her time with you. The salon is very clean and neat. I will be returning to this salon. I already booked my next appointment. You will not be disappointed. More...
First time I went in was in 2011 for my wedding and wedding party to have our hair and makeup done, we had a wonderful time, they really made the experience wonderful for me and my bridal party. I have been going back ever since, my daughters and my stylists are Alex and Alyssa, both are great. More...
Always pleased with my hair and also very friendly people
excellent stylists, reasonable prices, nice atmosphere
I have been going to this salon for more than 20 years and have experienced a number of stylists. They always bend over backwards to make your experience comfortable and make you happy with your hair when you leave. Although my hair may not look the same as when they style it, they always send me home with a cut/style that I can handle and make sure I understand how to achieve those results before I leave the salon. I regularly get highlights, like it to look very natural and always get tons of compliments on my hair. More...
I have been going to Lasting Impression for about 10 years. I have had services by most of the stylists (cut, makeup, waxing), and have been happy 98% of the time. (In all fairness the other 2% was only because I went to a different stylist than usual who didn't know my hair as well.) I trust them all so much that I let them cut my hair on my wedding day! Everyone is very friendly and does everything they can to make you comfortable. The prices are not crazy, and I have never had a problem getting an appointment with someone within a couple of days - usually I get in the same day! I do not hesitate to recommend Lasting Impression to everyone I know, and will continue to do so! More...
I had 7 bridesmaids and 2 flowers girls who got their hair done here. Every single one of them said if they lived closer they would swtich from their current salon to Lasting Impressions. This is a very small unassuming salon in a strip mall Crystal Lake. The stylists are hair artisits. Every girls hair looked fantastic and exceeded their expectations. They closed the salon for us (something other salons would not do) so it was an intimate gathering with my bridal party before the ceremony. Everything ran on time. The makeup was great was well. They use Aveda products. The stylists were fun and up to date on the current hair trends. Reasonably priced and very flexible. Loved it! More...
I've been to Lasting Impression several times and have always had a wonderful experience. The front desk staff are very friendly and accomodating. My stylist always does a full consultation with me before my shampoo. I always get a very good cut and color. I like to try something new every visit - and my stylist is always excited for the change! I will continue to visit!! More...
They did an awesome corrective color for me! My stylist also gave me a great cut and told me how to maintain my new color and style my hair at home. Everyone was so nice and they even have lemon water! What a little joy! It was an overall awesome experience in a relaxing place. More...