Belfast, City of Belfast, Antrim(2 Reviews)
Kwikbrix are here to build your business the perfect website. Our UK based designers will work with you in a down to earth manner to ensure your build is exactly what you want, when you want it & for the price you want.
There are no gimmicks & we strive to ensure your experience with us will be one you will want to....em...bark about!
Kwikbrix is home to the '1 Day Website' were we will build a fully functional, live website for you in just one day. By pulling all our team together we can get your project off the ground before that important meeting, trade show or visitor.
What makes a great website?
A great website must capture the visitors’ interest in the first few seconds.
They should be able to figure out what the website is about within the first 5 seconds of landing on your site.
The colour scheme, typography and website copy must all work together to portray the image that you are aiming for. If your not sure, then Kwikbrix are here to solve this problem!
A clear call to action telling website visitors where to go to buy, fill out a form, or whatever action you would like them to perform is a critical aspect of making sure your website is successful.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Name the top 3 things that you want the website to do for your business.?
If you could describe them, can you explain what your ideal customer would be like.? (i.e. what are their interests.? are they predominantly male or female.? what TV shows would they watch.? what TV shows would they never watch.?)
Describe your creative process.
1. Have a telephone or Skype chat to discuss the project.
2. The client fills out a simple on-boarding questionnaire to allow us to more fully understand the requirements.
3. Kwikbrix produce a mock-up of how the site will look.
4. Further telephone or Skype call followed by alterations to the design.
5. Delivery of live site including the 'Kwikbrix New Website Guide'.
6. 7 days of free alterations to ensure the site looks and functions exactly as you had planned.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
1. Timescale, when do you wish the site to be live.
2. What functionality do you require from the website; online shopping, information only, booking etc.
3. Your budget.
What do you love most about your job?
The fact that I can help small businesses develop a professional web presence, that will spread the word, bring them more business & improve their image.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I saw so many small businesses that had old and under performing websites, that I said to myself 'lets try and help them!'
Why should our clients choose you?
We are friendly, fast bunch of peeps with an eye for detail & a desire to see your business soar.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.