Kobus Construction Limited
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Kobus Construction Ltd. is a construction and management group specialising in cost-effective construction and project management services. At Kobus, we take pride in using a tailored approach to work with your budget, project requirements and achieve best of the building standards.
At Kobus Construction, we provide a total solutions service nation wide, covering project planning , property development and a programmed construction work of all scales. The Alliance and collaborative working of Bryonn Architecture and Kobus Construction has created a powerful and determined establishment to provide services of finest quality in architecture and construction all under one roof. Saving you time, money and avoiding project delays and disputes.
No reviews yet.
Kobus Construction Limited
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
The first indicator to know if your loft is suitable to be a habitable space is the minimum head/room height available at the shortest area near the peripheral walls compared with the width and length of the room. For a typical symmetrical loft space, we consider habitable room space for space planning to be counted from minimum 1.8mt as the shortest head height near the peripheral walls with an average of 2.4 - 2.8 mt in the centre. Any space beyond that (shorter than 1.8mt) can be used for various use like storage/shelves, enclosed cupboards, book shelves, bed or a combination of them.
The Second indicator is to understand your space constraints on the floor below the loft. Does it have sufficient space to accommodate a staircase? If not, is it feasible to sacrifice a small portion of area from any of the rooms on that floor to accommodate a staircase?
Run us through the different stages in the loft conversion process - what’s involved?
Loft conversion at Kobus construction goes through the stage wise process as mentioned below.
1) Initial Consultation to determine if Loft is suitable for conversion. This is free of charge and lot of ideas and thoughts are exchange during the initial consultation to advice you if it is really worth converting the loft space based on site constraints.
2)Measured Survey and Plans drawn
3) Plans and Space design . various options are explored to establish the most cost-effective way and to achieve the full potential of the space and design. It is followed by construction drawings/ specifications/ building regs drawings after approval from client
4) Final Building regulations drawings
5) Consultation with engineer for calculations
6) Project estimation
7) Construction Plan
8) Construction process (Typically 26days to 38days)
9) Electrical Certification
10) Building regulations Certification
What do you love most about your job?
Our team is passionate about construction and we find it extremely rewarding to see a fantastic looking job done within a good budget.
Why should our clients choose you?
Kobus Construction has a very professional outlook towards every small and large job along with maintaining a very warm and friendly work environment.
Every project is approached in a very personalised manner with one on one correspondence, plenty of consultation to make sure we can deliver a fantastic looking product within your set budget, time scale and exceed your expectations. Our team is extremely friendly and approachable.
We mutually decide on a fixed price. No more ever increasing cost of projects, endless bills and payments. We honour the price and offer clear phase wise payments.
We have a growing list of happy clients and we take pride in looking after every small and large aspect of your property with great care and sincerity.
Retail Shop fit-out
With our many years of experience in retail interiors, we are committed to deliver a bespoke end product to help your business achieve a state of the art retail environment. We offer advice and services from creating a brand image for your retail premises/business to a bespoke shop fit-out. With our global database and alliance with suppliers, we ensure that every project is tailored to suit your budget, design specifications and explore wider possibilities to create the 'Wow' factor.
Loft Conversion and House Extensions
All extension and renovation work is carried out with most appropriate technology and materials suitable for the project. Our aim is to meaningfully upgrade or add to the overall quality of the existing building without extending the budget.
We undertake all new build projects with the latest technology and applications to deliver a sustainable and high quality product. Every material and workmanship is carefully selected to meet the long term needs of the project.
We undertake all types of house renovation and decoration services. Specialist advice regarding design, decor and style are included in the cost to produce something outstanding for the same project cost.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Kobus Construction Limited.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Kobus Construction Limited provides the following services:
- Loft Conversions
- General Builders
- Property Extensions
- Bespoke Furniture Design & Build
- Bathroom Installation & Remodel
- Garage Conversions
- Painting & Decoration - Interior
- General Bricklaying
- General Carpentry
- Garage & Outbuilding Construction
- Roof Repair
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Roofing Installation or Replacement
- Internal Renovation & Reconfiguration
- Conservatory Installation
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- Shower Installation
- Brick & Block Paving Installation
- Brick Wall Construction
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Bespoke Wooden Doors
- Fine Woodworking
- Outdoor Walls & Retaining Wall Construction
- Barbecue Installation
- Coving, Cornice, Trim, & Moulding
- Dry Stone Wall Construction
- Fireplace & Chimney Installation
- Fireplace & Chimney Service & Repair
- Metal Roof Installation
- Accessibility Adaptation
- Disability & Accessibility Home Installation
- Furniture Restoration
- Period Restorations
- Roofing Leadwork
- Slate Roof Installation
- Thatched Roof Installation
- Thatching Maintenance
- Tile Roof Installation