London, Middlesex(2 Reviews)
When considering renovating your home, the high-level FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS AND OPTIONS REVIEW with Mandip Kalsi at KLC Architects is the first step. Why… ?
• Obtain a registered architect’s opinion on the feasibility of the project – one who is experienced in the type of project you’re facing
• Produce an outline brief detailing rooms, sizes, orientation etc
• Discuss potential solutions in outline form
• Discuss the ‘look and feel’ of a potential scheme
• Discuss the functional viability of the project and your ideas
A surgeon wouldn’t operate without a proper diagnosis… our initial FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS AND OPTIONS REVIEW meeting/phone call works in the same way. It starts a strategy designed to precisely understand your requirements, and then give findings and recommendations, and a plan to move forward with a timeline and rough order of cost to assist your budget. Kindly contact me on 07506696958 to discuss further.
KLC Architects Reviews
KLC Architects Q&A
How can someone tell if their loft is suitable for conversion?
• Look for other conversions on your street
• Measure the head height - hint, if it's 2.2m or more, your loft should be tall enough to convert.
• Check what type of roof you have
Run us through the different stages in the loft conversion process - what’s involved?
Many loft conversions are covered by permitted development rights and won't need planning permission.
However, if you live on designated land or have a certain style of property that's tricky to convert, you may not be covered by permitted development. Refer to the Planning Portal link below for more information or you can also contact us to discuss further
What do you love most about your job?
Providing the utmost value and service to clients in shaping the spaces they spending their lifestyle in.
What inspired you to start your own business?
After working with many Architectural Practices, I wanted to create uniquely personal homes with confidence and clarity.
Why should our clients choose you?
We provide bespoke designs for existing new build custom homes, and high-quality renovations & extensions to residential buildings. Clients choose us because:
• We pre-investigate whether a project is feasible and any potential roadblocks you should look out for
• Investigate approximate budget you should plan to invest in your project
• We educate the client on the top 3 blunders that sabotage building projects (and how to avoid them)
• Provide some great Free resources to understand how your project should be planned including our unique
Rapid project planning pack
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.