Kelvin Redwood Wealth ManagementCertificate of Excellence 2019
London, Greater London, London(2 Reviews)
The St. James's Place Group was established in 1992 by Sir Mark Weinberg, the late Mike Wilson CBE and Lord Jacob Rothschild under the name of the J. Rothschild Assurance Group and started trading in 1992.
Today, St. James’s Place is a FTSE100 company listed on the London Stock Exchange (STJ). The group has over 20 years of experience in the UK with 21 locations.
The strength of our business is underpinned by satisfied clients, their referrals and our distinctive approach to investment management. I and St. James's Place personally aim to deliver our commitment by:
- Providing face-to-face financial advice that is always honest and straight forward
- Giving my clients the opportunity to review their financial affairs regularly
- Ensuring that investments are managed effectively
- Ensuring that any correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Listening to my client feedback
- Ensuring that all of my dealings with clients are sensitive to their needs
St. James's Place Wealth Management Group guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James's Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.
Should the services I provide be of interest or you would like me to review any of your existing arrangements, I would be delighted to hear from you.
UK Office: 11 Hamilton Place, Mayfair, London W1J 7DR
UK Mobile: 07720 713 438
UK Email: email@example.com
Kelvin Redwood Wealth Management
What do you love most about your job?
I've always enjoyed working with people, finding out what motivates them, and helping people to achieve both their financial and life goals.
What I love most about my job is being able to help people throughout their lives achieve their life long dreams and aspirations.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Being my own boss has always been a main aim for me, in order for me to be able to run the business in the way I feel to be most beneficial for my clients, then being able to build a company that encompasses my own virtues.
Why should our clients choose you?
As an Associate Partner of St. James’s Place, I deliver high quality, holistic financial planning advice to individuals and businesses who may not have the time, inclination or expertise to manage their affairs in the most effective manner.
I strive to help them over the long term in order to identify, understand and achieve their financial goals. Some people may be confused about their options, unsure of where to start or simply too busy to get things put in place. I aim to give them back control and peace of mind.
I am able to provide advice to individuals and small businesses in areas including:
• Managing Pensions
• Minimising Tax
• Investment Planning
• Estate Planning
Typical clients may include:
• Sole-traders who are looking to set up their pensions for the first time.
• Mortgage owners or self-employed individuals who are looking for financial protection.
• Small Business Owners looking to maximise returns and assist in pension/investment planning.
• Senior Business Executives/C-level Executives.
• new home and retirement, for example Individuals working through a significant life event, such as marriage, divorce and inheritance.
• Corporate/Employee Financial Wellbeing services - Giving employees access a premium financial planning service.
• Individuals looking to save towards important financial goals.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Kelvin Redwood Wealth Management .
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.