What I do - I help people make empowered purpose-driven choices. I offer this support through a choice of executive, leadership or career coaching services. I work with associate coaching bodies and with private clients through my website www.
I have been trained to Professional Coach level and I am accredited with the International Coach Federation and as an experienced Learning and Development professional I have a suite of Leadership tools to support my coaching.
I am currently working with corporate clients in BP, HSBC, Salesforce and Unilever as well as private clients in Financial Services and many other sectors.
I also work on Coaching Capability initiatives as a consultant to companies wishing to help their Leaders and Line Managers use Coaching skills to drive performance and remain resilient in an ever changing world.
As part of my private client service offering, I provide the following solutions:
- For corporate clients I design and deploy executive and career coaching programmes with a staff retention target in mind, whilst tailoring all coaching interventions to the clients goals.
- For private clients I offer a series of coaching programmes designed to put the individual's purpose understanding into action thereby creating new action plans for work and career goals.
- For teams I offer Discovery Insights personal effectiveness programmes to unlock team effectiveness and improve interpersonal dynamics.
- For school students Yr10 and above I offer a programme of careers guidance sessions aimed at exploring their options for sixth form and pathways into higher education or training. I ensure that it's a pathway that suits their personality, interests and aspirations and we work on expressing this to their education settings and their parents.
- For graduates I offer a series of careers guidance sessions to support their transition into meaningful employment. I ensure that we work on using or developing transferable work skills and expressing the skills in job applications and at interview.
How to learn more about my offer www.katefreedman.co.uk
Please connect with me here on linked in or contact me at email@example.com
I love working with Kate, she challenges my thinking in a very engaged and helpful manner. Would highly recommend her