Have over 9 years experience in PT.
'To take you from Point A to Point B'
Most enjoyable + effective time possible
Bsc Sport and Exercise Science
Level 3 PT + Nutritionist
Level 2 Fitness instructor
Advanced Resistant Training
Exercise for Fat Loss
Experience training client:
1) From over weight to healthy weight (BMI)
2) Tonning full body
3) Increasing strength in overall body
4) Increasing sprinting velocity
5) Increasing Power
6) Increase lean tissue growth along side fat loss
7) Increasing mobility
8) Increasing person energy levels and mood
9) Keeping client focused on short to long term goals
10) Recovery client from ankle/foot, leg, wrist injury
11) Planning diet plan for weightloss/ muscle gain/ sport performance / general well-being
12) Sport Massage therapy
13)Advanced recovery methods.
1) client lost 10kg of body fat in 4 weeks.
2) Client has gain 6kg of lean muscle in 4 weeks.
3) Client 100m time has increased from 11.4 to 10.72 in 8 months.
4) Client squat 140 - 165 in 6 weeks
5) Client deadlift from 190 kg to 220kg 8 weeks
6) Bench press 90kg to 100kg in 4 weeks
7) 20% body fat to 12.6% body fat
8) Recovery from tendon injury 8 weeks to full capability
9) Client had knee problem (wasn't able to lunge) 4 week later able to lunge.
10) Wasn't able to deal with stress and un-restfull sleep, key strategies implementant and routine was developed on how to deal with stress and knowing how to maxmise sleep.
Be the first tofor Julian ernst PT.