INAV8 LTD t/a 188 Digital
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire(3 Reviews)
Webxcell Media is a premium design agency that focuses on quality, innovation, & speed. We utilized technology to bring results to grow our clients’ businesses. We pride ourselves in great work ethic, integrity, and end-results. Throughout the years Webxcell Media has been able to create stunning, award winning designs in multiple verticals while allowing our clients to obtain an overall better web presence.
INAV8 LTD t/a 188 Digital
Mansfield i-centre, Hamilton Way, Mansfield NG18 5BR, UK
What makes a great website?
What makes a great varies from user to user perspective, but the following are some of the features that makes a great website.
1. A great website should provide credible, original content in as many forms as possible.
2. Provide credible, original content in as many forms as possible to cater for different categories of users. Web sites should be updated regularly. Stale Web sites say "been there, done that." For the information to be valuable it should be well-edited.
3. Share everything you learn. Great Web sites share everything they learn and hear (that's relevant of course) with their users.
4. Custom-tailor the information to user preferences. One of the Web's strengths is the volume of information available. That is also one of its weaknesses. Sites that offer customization features, allow the user to filter the content they see.
5. A great website must be be responsive to cater for different devices. A great website uses graphics sparingly to convey information. Each graphic takes another trip to the server. It should also consolidate neighboring graphics or use CSS text or table cells with background colors to speed display.
6. Optimize graphic file size for Web display (a maximum of 20 KB per graphic). We
7. A great website should have optimize HTML by removing excess spaces, comments, tags and commentary, especially on the home page, to minimize file size and download time.
8. Be interactive; good interactivity engages the user and makes your site memorable.
9. Be well-organized. The site should balance the number of levels (the degree of hyperization) with page length to minimize scrolling and display time.
11. Searching. The site should let users search the site with search tools such as SWISH and Excite for Web Servers. Offer an overview of the site with a TOC or site map.
12. Security. Security is often the last thing addressed on even larger commercial sites. Allowing adventurous users to sniff around the site files (especially your server configuration files) is not a good idea, but amazingly only 20% of current Web sites are secure.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
The questions I will normally ask a new client before I start working with them is all contained on our initial brief form located at http://www.webxcell.com/get-started
Describe your creative process.
Our 5 stage creative process is:
1. The Brief (Initial Meeting)
I'll ask the right questions to uncover the truth about why you need a new website and exactly what it is you're trying to achieve. Some of these questions may seem a little demanding. In fact, if it doesn't get a little awkward, then chances are I haven't done my job.
Once I have all the information I need, I'll build a visual sitemap so we can all get on the same page very quickly about what it is we're trying to communicate and the best way to structure the information.
Now instead of trying to tell you what I intend to build and hoping you understand my jargon, at this point I'll build an interactive prototype in the browser to show you how my solution will work. With no attention to design at this stage, it ain't pretty, but it gets us close real quick.
The fun begins during the design stage because we get to play with the crayons and colouring pencils to bring your interactive prototype to life to match your brand identity.
Finally, we go underground for a couple of weeks and make sure everything is plugged in and tested before deploying your shiny new website to your hosting server so you can show it off to the whole world.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
Before we start work with a new client, they will complete our getting started form on our website at www.webxcell.com/get-started. The completion of this form is essential in understanding the goals and other aspects of the website project.
What do you love most about your job?
What I enjoy most about the job is meeting new clients, building relationships and helping them at the end to achieve the business goal of having a website. I feel fulfilled at the end of the design process, when a client is happy with the deliverables.
Working with different clients everyday to help them resolve simple to complex business problems is the more reason why I setup the design agency in the first place.
What inspired you to start your own business?
When my youngest son was 8 years old, it used to break my heart when he would ask me, "Dad, do you have travel again today?" He would start to cry and refuse to eat when I say yes to his question. I was traveling and staying away from home a lot, and only seeing him and the rest of the children on a Friday. Working as an independent person meant I lost out a bit when the children were growing up.
I took the decision to setup my own business, and being self employed for me was about being able to be a Dad full time and still being able to my family financially. It also gave me to the freedom to take control of my time, and take sometime off to spend with the family when I needed to. This has always been my major goal for wanting to start a business. Now, my youngest son is 18 and my eldest is 22. Running my own my business is still a dream but my inspiration still remains the same, I want to be available when my family needs me.
Why should our clients choose you?
It’s been said that people may not remember exactly what you said or did, but they’ll always remember how you made them feel. Clients should choose us because:
1. I have Confidence in my ability: “They will know what I am talking about and how to get things done. I listen to the clients.”
2. Excitement: “I am energetic and enthusiastic. I always enjoy working with clients to help them solve business problems with a profitable website.”
3. Reliability and Dependability: “Clients can always depend on me to be available and ready to help them ant any time.”'s
4. Speed of delivery: I always deliver speedily based on the client's dateline.
5. Passionate about my work: The passion I have in my work means clients will have that passion channeled in delivery their job
6. Excellent tailored-made support: The support provided by Webxcell Media is one of the best out there, this is because clients problems are resolved swiftly to help them get back to business.
7. Excellent communication: As an IT veteran of over 20 years, with 15 of those in senior management, I have excellent verbal and written communication skills, which I will put into effective use in clients projects.
8. Excellent project planning: With over 15 years of project management experience, clients will have the projects managed in a well structured manner.
9. Trust: I am a highly trustworthy professional, who understands and listen to what clients say, and they trust me. This is evident in what our existing clients always say about me and how I have delivered their projects.
Clients should choose Webxcell Media over others because, at Webxcell Media we make clients richer, happier and more successful.
Graphic design is a fantastic expression of art with a purpose! Graphic and brand identity design is a beautiful marriage of creativity and an organised plan to achieve a creative, marketing or business objective. First impressions take an instant but, once formed, are incredibly hard to change. The first impression a customer has of your business is often through a website, logo, or other type of visual communication. These initial touch points help to form our impression of and relationship to a brand. Graphic designers use images, symbols and words to communicate with the public is a very visual way. Graphic design is an aesthetic way to quickly express and convey your brand’s uniqueness, its purpose and message in a tactile, stimulating and accessible way to customers . You might be starting from scratch or already have a website up and running. Wherever you are on your business’s journey across the web, we have a graphical solution for you. We could take your design to the next level through infographics, graphical sliders and banner images. We could also spruce up your online adverts. Whatever you have in mind, we can bring your vision of your website to life with beautiful, communicative graphic designs.
Our approach to web development and design has always set us apart from our competitors. We appreciate that the best website design is innovative and agile. It is also iterative, not always coming in leaps and jumps but in a process of constant improvement. This is why we will work with you over the long term to maximise your online business opportunities. Things move fast online. What was in Vogue yesterday is old hat tomorrow. Our website development team take a nimble approach and like to hit the ground running. Whilst we are still discussing exactly what you need from a website, we can start to create basic web design ideas to give you an early indication of what your finished website will be like. At WEBXCELL Media we are leaders in Mansfield web development and innovation. Working from Mansfield, UK, we create compelling and creative websites which engage your customers. Our aim is to get your business noticed. We work across different industry verticals, focusing on delivering great digital products and services. We help to enable our clients’ businesses to succeed and provide you with a clear return on investment.
At WEBXCELL Media we have a wealth of skills and experience in all aspects of digital and online marketing which we can bring to your business. We go above and beyond in delivering our clients excellent, measurable results from digital inbound marketing products with proven return on investment opportunities. Put simply, we do digital marketing right. We provide you with the tool to plan and carry out your next campaign and generate the results your business needs. Our expertise in digital and online marketing help your business grow and succeed. We bring a unique blend of skills, expertise and a dynamic approach to the online world, connecting you with the most up to date best practice in all fields. Connect with pre-qualified customers Save time and money Rely on an experienced and knowledgeable team
There are different types of ecommerce solutions which are available to customers looking to launch and develop their new ecommerce website. Depending on your business model and product, an ecommerce designer will recommend different products which will best enable you to maximise your profile and potential. Omni channel retail. If your business model includes both on and offline, a platform can be created which merges these two divergent aspects of your business and gives consumers a consistent picture of your brand image. Our ecommerce developers firmly believe in integrating every aspect of a digital marketing strategy employing tools such as content-led ecommerce. We aim to draw people to your ecommerce website through both social media and search engine optimisation. We enrich your site for consumers by creating compelling copy which tells the story of your brand, engaging customers and building brand loyalty. We like to connect with your customers through blogs, forums and social media profiles. We only work with the best, industry winning, platforms such as Shopify. Doing so, we make sure that your website build is stable, has the systems in place to deliver the maximum sales possible and above all is user friendly. We are WEBXCELL Media, a web design and digital marketing agency based in Mansfield Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom.
Mobile Application Development
At WEBXCELL Media we have a wealth of experience working with businesses of all sizes and multiple verticals to bring their ideas for tablet or smartphone applications to realisation. In our first conversations we will discuss your needs and work with you to clearly define what you and your business requires in functionality from us as a mobile app development company. We can help you balance needs ensuring end users and other stakeholders all get what they need. WEBXCELL Media works with you at each step to increase your business’s productivity as both your application and our team supporting core business functions. We’ll use cloud technology and the latest platforms to ensure your new mobile application is always up to date. As a full service application developer we can not only design and build your new app, we can also market it across multiple channels to an expanded customer base.
SEO and Marketing
Whether you are thinking about getting a new website or need to attract more traffic to an existing one, you have probably heard people telling you to invest in SEO consultancy. But, what does SEO stand for and how can SEO help take your website to the next level? What is SEO? SEO or search engine optimisation describes the set of tools and processes, such as keyword analysis, or content marketing which can affect the visibility of a website and where it appears in search results. This is called a website’s PageRank. The simple explanation of this is that PageRank is a metric for measuring the quality of a website. It looks at lots of factors, such as inbound links to a page. The algorithm then assigns the website or webpage a value of 0-10 which determines the authority, importance and reliability of the pages’ information when compared to a specific search query. This affects where your page appears in search engine results pages or SERP’s. The importance of SEO Creating a beautiful looking website is just the first step to building a successful online business presence. To make sure that potential customers can find your website before that of your competitors you’ll need the magic touch of SEO to give your website a boost. The aim of any digital strategy by a search engine optimisation company is to build more awareness of a brand and to draw in new customers. This can be through great content, PPC and SEO. You have a strong brand, or a great product or service, great. But, how do you get the word out to a world wide web full of customers? One of the best ways of getting your website, ecommerce site or app to appear closer to the top of SERP’s (Search Engine Research Pages) is by applying search engine optimisation. Why do you need SEO consultancy? What is SEO and is SEO (or search engine optimisation) really necessary for my business? The simple answer is yes, you do need SEO. SEO is the strategy and set of tools which helps to create, shape and develop your website and overall online presence. It is used by the best search engine optimization services and marketing agencies. It helps your website to be more visible to search engines, through which the vast majority of online services and products are found by customers.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
INAV8 LTD t/a 188 Digital.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
INAV8 LTD t/a 188 Digital provides the following services:
- Web Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Mobile Software Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists
- Logo Design
- Web Development
- Paid Search (PPC) Specialists
- Other Digital Marketing Services
- General Software development
- Business Card Design
- Email Marketing
- Print Design
- Database Development
- Hosting & Cloud Services
- Software testing
- UX & UI Design
- Data backup
- Hardware Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure
- Network security
- Overall System Security