Bromley, Greater London, Greater London(2 Reviews)
In Association is a full service design and marketing agency and we can help with:
* All forms of design & print
* Website design & online activity (emails, advertising, SEO)
* Mobile Apps
* Social media
* PR and advertising
* Packaging and point of sale
* Illustration and animation
* Exhibition stands and pop up banners
Always happy to help - will pitch costs and ideas for free.
in association Reviews
in association Location
Oakridge Chambers, 1-3 Oakridge Rd, Bromley BR1 5QW, UK
in association Q&A
What makes a great website?
A website is your shop window - open 24/7, so your site needs to engage with customer any time of day (or night), to be user friendly and engaging. We feel a site should:
Looks appealing - help capture attention
Have clear and simple navigation
Be designed well - not too much (unnecessary) text
Reflect who you are / marry in with your brand / promote your key messages simply
Be responsive - easy viewing via mobile
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
* With any project - we need to understand the objectives. What is the purpose of the new project and who is it aimed at? If we can understand the objectives we can be well placed to help put plans and solutions in place.
* Budget - its always good to have an idea of budget (if one has been decided/thought about).
* Who decides? Its useful to know the decision making team - so we ensure we meet all needs (as bet we can) from the outset.
* What time frame are you working to? So schedules can be put in place.
* Have you done anything like this before - and what worked/didn't work - so we can save on time and be more focused.
* Can we meet. its really helpful to meet and discuss projects face to face. Even a 10 minute chat over a coffee can greatly help the process.
Describe your creative process.
* We will take an initial brief to gain a full understanding of your needs, the objectives, target audience, expectations, etc.
* From that brief we will work on initial budgets & designs and come back to client for their thoughts. We want to make sure we're on track with both elements.
* If the initial designs are liked, then we will work on these to a finished state - ensuring we keep client fully up to speed with all events.
* If the initial designs aren't working - for whatever reason, then we will expand upon the ideas and come back to client quickly.
* We (generally) cost jobs as an agreed fee - so there aren't hidden costs or additional surprise charges. We pitch initial ideas and costs for free and hope that we gt the win the project.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
* We would want as clear and as full a brief as possible - so that we know the objectives of the project. This differs completely from client to client - but its good to have an understanding of what is wanted to be achieved and why.
* Time lines - when is the project needed by so we can build schedules for the project.
* Are there any brand guidelines that we need to follow / or any specifications that we need to adhere to - ie size, location etc. And can we be sent these along with any branding - if available.
What do you love most about your job?
* Helping clients to achieve their objectives
* Finding creative solutions and being creative
* Working with clients on an ongoing basis - building relationships
* Creating work that we are proud of.
* Being the guys that find solutions when others can't - being go-to guys.
* Working with people we want to work with and enjoy working with
What inspired you to start your own business?
* Initially it was clients asking for us to set the company up and supporting us to do so. That was almost 25 years ago now. It gave us the freedom and flexibility to work with clients in a way that best suited them. Its a ethos we've carried thru for the past 25 years.
Why should our clients choose you?
* We have 25 years of experience
* We are genuinely passionate about our work and in helping companies with their projects
* We love being creative
* We love being the guys that can help
* We like to build relationships with clients that last - whether its one small project every year or multiple projects a week - we like to look after our clients.
in association on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
in association provides the following services:
- Web Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists
- Logo Design
- Public Relations Agency
- Marketing Agencies
- Web Development
- Brand Design
- Digital Marketing Services
- Marketing Strategy Consulting
- Branded Clothing
- Paid Search (PPC) Specialists
- Product Design
- General Printing
- Packaging Design
- Branding & Brand Management
- Brochure Printing
- Business Card Design
- Print Design
- Leaflet Printing
- Email Marketing
- Flyer & Leaflet Design
- Office Stationery
- Presentation Design
- Advert Design
- Affiliate Marketing
- Brochure Design
- Email Template Design
- Poster Printing
- Business Stationery Design
- Direct Mail Marketing Production
- Point of Sale Design
- Postcard Printing