I'm SublimeCertificate of Excellence 2019
Putney/Wandsworth border, London, Greater London(28 Reviews)
** I'm Sublime Changes Peoples Lives **
By helping people to clear mental and emotional blockages that are preventing them to be able to live the life they want.
I'm Sublime's unique and dynamic strategies and support have helped people since 2011 to:
- Create a new career
- Overcome depression
- Cope with stress and stressful situations
- Overcome self-limiting habits and negative beliefs
- Let go of emotions that were holding them back
- Improve communication so they feel seen, heard and understood
- Master their mind so they can master their life
- Detox physically, mentally and emotionally
- Resolve eating disorders
- Recover from trauma
With energy management our core focus, you'll get more energy to:
- Heal your mind
- Heal your body
- Improve your mood (and perspective)
- Improve the way you handle tough situations
- Improve your relationships and;
- Activate an effortless state of abundance to be able to achieve whatever you put your mind to.
- Like hundreds of clients before you, by combining I'm Sublime's unique and dynamic strategies you too can experience a better life.
Fi Boulton is the founder of I'm Sublime. In 2003 Fi graduated from university in Australia (UWA) with a triple major degree then came to London as a Japanese speaking medical translator at Ravenscourt Park Hospital. Since then, Fi has studied numerous courses to help her clients achieve great success via her expertise in:
- Dynamic Counselling
- Career Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Qi Energy Healing
- Qi Gong (Chi Kung) which is the medical form of martial-arts used in hospitals across Korea, China and Tibet
- Energy Medicine
>>>Transformation is guaranteed
I'm Sublime Reviews
I'm Sublime Q&A
How important is a healthy diet to someone’s health and wellbeing?
I believe your diet truly impacts your energy levels, your health and your wellbeing which is why I always integrate nutrition counselling for all my clients.
However, it is important my clients ENJOY what they eat because even if you eat the world's healthiest diet, if you are stressed and don't enjoy your lifestyle you won't be healthy or experience wellbeing. (Your body can still be in a state of acidity).
For this reason I ascertain people's likes/dislikes, their personality and if they want to add things or cut things out... And then create a personalised plan around their wants. This is the only way clients can achieve lasting change.
What do you love most about your job?
I love facilitating people by teaching them the easy and effective strategies to live pain free (physically, mentally and emotionally) by overcoming their limitations.
* I love helping people transition out of depression
* I love seeing clients transition from infertility to having a baby
* I love seeing people transition from lack of energy and foggy-headedness to bountiful, radiant health and vitality
What inspired you to start your own business?
I graduated from university as a medical translator (English to Japanese) and after my contract in a private London hospital ended I decided to learn how people can heal themselves by studying everything from nutrition, martial arts, yoga, meditation, Qi Gong and several forms of healing modalities to then create personalised programs that help people overcome obstacles in their life.
Why should our clients choose you?
I am authentic, I am honest and I guarantee you will love the strategies that will transform your new life. The change will be effortless enjoyable because I help you be the best you can be on a physical, mental and emotional level.
I have years of experience and am affordable as well as easily accessible.
I'm Sublime on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.