Pataskala, Franklin(14 Reviews)
We are an agency dedicated to using the creativity and ingenuity of humans and combing that with the work ethic and power of software/automation. We take new approaches to social media, business growth. We help our clients save time, but also save them money because the automation aspect. We have a team of professionals ready to work side by side with our customers for whatever their needs are.
Our team has an active knowledge of many softwares that include email marketing, facebook advertising, Instagram growth, Instagram content curation, Twitter Growth, LinkedIn sales techniques, LinkedIn growth, sales funnel creation, chatbots, client onboarding, website conversions and more!
Whatever your business needs our we have a professional + a software ready to assist you!
What makes a great website?
A great website consists of 3 main things. All equally important:
1. Awesome user experience. Not only does the site look good on web, tablet, or mobile, but it's easy to navigate. There are no dead-ends. The user doesn't feel lost, overwhelmed. The website captures the attention of the viewer and encourages them to stick around. The user ENJOYS being on that website. The pages don't load slowly. The images/videos are the highest quality.
2. Copy. This is arguably the most important. The writing on your website. It has to come from the voice of the business. It can't sound cliche, robotic. It has to be neatly organized, (sell if it's a website that has a service/product), and really engages the reader. Copy is also arguably the most difficult part of a website. Because it's not just what you write, it's how you write it. It's focusing on the sub-headlines, using the right fonts, colors, puts the focus in the right places.
3. Conversions. The Copy + Usability = Conversions. There's nothing more important for your website than converting viewers into subscribers, customers, long time readers, email list subscribers, whatever it is that's your goal. The best looking site in the entire world with all kinds of fancy graphics and moving pictures and boxes, if it doesn't convert, it has no point!
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
These are most of the questions we ask. It's super in-depth.
Your Business and Current Presence
1. Please give us a brief description of your business.
2. Please give us links to your current website(s), if any.
3. Please list all social media links / profiles, if any.
4. Please list your current offers and pricing model.
5. Are there any offers that seem to sell better than others?
6. Do you currently have an email list? If so, how big is it?
7. Do you have any freebies or downloads? (E-books, whitepapers, webinars, etc.)
8. Please list any competitors in your industry.
9. What differentiates you from your competitors?
10. Please list all tools / software programs you are currently using to run your business.
11. Have you hired any contractors, virtual assistants, or freelancers to help you?
12. Your major pain points. What are the top 5 issues you are currently experiencing in your business?
13. Is there anything else relevant to your business, your financial landscape, or current systems that we should know?
14. What is your monthly financial goal?
15. How is your revenue coming in currently? Is there room / capacity for momentum (especially during the busiest times)?
16. What is your primary business goal for the next 6-12 months?
17. Tell us about your brand. (Brand position, promise, mission statement, taglines, slogans, unique slang.)
Your Client’s Perspective
18. Old Paradigm (Your client’s current situation WITHOUT your business in their life.) List 5 Examples.
19. New Paradigm (Your client’s situation WITH your business in their life.) List 5 Examples.
20. What do your best clients have in common?
21. By percentage, what gender are your clients (on average)?
22. What age are your clients?
23. Do your clients own businesses? If so, what business type are they?
24. On average, how are your clients employed?
25. On average, what is the relationship status of your clients?
26. What personality traits do your clients exhibit?
27. What do your clients value?
28. What type of attitude do your clients have?
29. What interests do your clients have?
30. What is the level of sophistication your clients exhibit?
31. Who would your ideal customer be in your own words?
32. What results do your clients desire?
33. What problems do your clients struggle with, and how does your product or service solve them?
34. What are your clients’ most urgent, pressing crises that they need solved immediately?
35. What makes your clients anxious, worried, and angry?
36. What are the top three things that frustrate your clients daily?
37. What do your clients want more than anything else?
38. What is the BIGGEST mistake your clients are making right now (related to the problem you solve)?
39. How do you want visitors to feel when they see your site, read your emails, and encounter your brand? (specific thoughts, emotions, feelings, etc.)
40. What are your clients thankful for (positive emotions they are feeling)?
41. What do your clients complain about when they are with their families?
42. Why do your clients NEED the offer you are providing? (Could be a result, feeling, or anything).
43. What other products or services are your clients buying right now (similar books, trainings, items, services, etc.)?
44. What has been your success story? 45. In one sentence, what do you provide to your clients that nobody else does?
What do you love most about your job?
I love running HyperSoc1al. I love the idea of innovating new ideas so that our customers don't have to spend as much money as if they went to a different agency that uses a ton of Virtual Assistants, or does everything in house. Problem solving and learning about all the software available keeps us ready for any task. I love the freedom to constantly test new softwares, methods, on my own company's stuff as well as my own personal accounts.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I was actually homeless when HyperSoc1al first opened at the end of 2016. I had many nights on my friends couches and sleeping with my dog in my car. I had tried a few other businesses beforehand and they all failed. I left the corporate world in 2013 and hustled a living since then. I used to buy and sell cell phones, I started my own ecommerce store. And that's actually when I fell in love with processes, automation, and social media.
We launched first helping people automate their Instagram accounts and we grew from there. Within the first year we gained over 250 clients just for Instagram, and then we decided to begin offering services for other social media platforms. Then we expanded into process automation, email marketing, website conversions, funnel creation, and more!
Why should our clients choose you?
At HyperSoc1al, we aren't just a software that hopefully you get right. We are a team of real people who strive for better. We take the learning off of your hands for you and are always working to better the results for our clients. You aren't left alone when choosing HyperSoc1al.
This is our base Instagram growth package. We help our clients gain REAL, TARGETED Instagram followers that have a proven track record of being interested in accounts/niches like yours. Whether you want local targets or targeting around the world. Our average client on this base package gains 2000+ followers per month. The base price for this package is $59.99 per month.
Instagram Growth Plus
This package includes our highest Instagram Growth Package ($179.99) a month as well as curating and posting content for our clients. We will find content from around the internet and post it for our clients for them. We will write engaging captions and post 15-30 hashtags per post for our client. We post 5 times a week, grow their followers, send messages to new followers, like targeted photos on the clients behalf. The base price for this package is $297 a month.
Instagram Account Management
This is the ideal package for any business owner who sees the value in Instagram but doesn't want to spend any time on it. We create completely custom images for the client. These images include branding, taking photos of goods/service in our professional studio, responding to all messages, optimizing the profile, keeping track of analytics, hashtag research, monthly meetings with the client, posting 5 images per week with custom captions. The price for this pacakge is $697 per month
HyperSoc1al on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.