herd media Ltd
herd media Ltd Details
Reviews:(Based on 1 Review)
About herd media Ltd
We bridge the gap between mainstream and online media to produce the ultimate PR package.
We also provide unique all-in-one services for start-ups including branding, social media and PR strategies, immediate online reach and strong implementation programmes to help you generate business from the moment your company launches.
As trained journalists with bylines in some of the biggest print organisations within the UK, our contacts list is extensive. We are also trailblazers in social media and have been creating innovative campaigns for more than 15 years'. We have helped some of the largest brands in the UK plan and implement successful social media strategies that engage their audience directly.
Whether you're looking for coverage at local, national or international levels or imaginative digital campaigns that help you speak directly to your stakeholders, we can help. If you're looking to combine old-school PR with new media strategies then look no further than herd media. It's nice to meet you!
herd media Ltd Q&A
What makes a great website?
Today there are more than 600 million websites in the world but getting your business online is still one of the best ways of reaching new and potential customers. There are a number of things that make a great website and they are usually dependent on the type of services or products you provide but we believe the four main areas are:
1. A strong and clear message: Your website is often the first and sometimes only opportunity to make a lasting impression on your customers or clients. It’s imperative they understand your site’s purpose through a simple a clear message everyone can understand. This is often a clear message on the homepage that also helps search engines categorise what you do and the services you provide.
Many websites often fail to communicate the essence of a company and its services on their homepage which often means missed opportunities and leads. It’s important to make every website visit count, so think carefully about how to get your message across succinctly.
2. Easy navigation: This factor is often forgotten. It’s easy to get lost in the creation of a website and forget what it would be like to visit the site for the first time. Well-structured pages and clear navigation leading visitors to the important pages is a must. We follow the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) approach and often focus on the message rather than the design. It’s great to have a shiny, all-singing-all-dancing website but if potential customers can’t figure out what you do or find their way around, it’s pointless.
3. Content is king: Another forgotten function of websites is the ability to convey relevant content that enable your customers or clients to understand the problems your products and/or services solve. Your content is a hugely important element of your site when it comes to increasing your customer base. It builds credibility and shows potential clients that you know what you’re talking about. Be sure to include keywords that are relevant to your business in order to boost SEO too.
4. Community: Building an online community can reap huge rewards and is crucial if you’re looking to establish an online presence. Start with social channels that you know, understand and are active on such as Facebook or Twitter and provide the ability for visitors to your site to join your social channels through like or share buttons. In addition to social media, the creation of a blog will help you increase the amount of engaging and relevant content you can provide. All this will improve SEO, increase your online presence and grow your credibility.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What is the goal of the project and what problems need to be overcome?
2. What is your budget and when do you want to start?
3. What are your expectations, have you ever run PR, social media or digital communications campaigns before? Where did they succeed or fail, in your view?
4. Who are the decision makers and what is your approval process?
5. How do you generate new leads/customers/clients at the moment? How can we incorporate this into our strategies?
6. Is there anything about your business that stakeholders may not understand that we can explain? How have you explained this in the past?
7. What are the factors that may prevent our work from being successful?
8. What is your preferred mode of communication?
Describe your creative process.
herd media has been producing engaging content for more than 15 years and we’re very good at it. We show you what works and what doesn’t and combine your social media strategy with online and mainstream media campaigns to maximise results.
We also offer consultation once our initial role has been fulfilled, because we truly believe social media is the future of all online correspondence, and we don’t want anybody to be afraid of its potential.
To keep it short, we'll round up what we do in four simple steps. First we listen, then we organise. After that we engage your audience and measure the results. These fail-safe steps will guarantee growth in your social media platforms and show how they can can be utilised to produce exponential growth.
In order to achieve through social, we must impart your company's ethos through innovative campaigns. This requires a firm and comprehensive understanding of what you do and how you do it. That's why we prefer to work closely with your team so that we can understand your company's character and share that with the world, whether it be writing content for blogs, producing your brand guidelines and tone of voice documents or implementing far reaching social and PR campaigns.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
We want to understand what makes you tick and why you do what you do. What's the story behind the success?
To find this out, we'll work closely with you in order to understand everything from both yours and your customer's view point. That means understanding the process customers or clients go through when working with you, from the first visit to your website or phone call that's made to the invoice arriving in their inbox.
All these things leave an impression, and they provide a clear opportunity for you to share your company's ideas and beliefs, which is why they matter so much to us. In order to get your company's ideals out there into the world, we must first understand them ourselves first.
What do you love most about your job?
No two pieces of coverage we generate are ever the same, whether it's a simple tweet or a full-blown three-page feature in the national press with all the digital trimmings to boost its impact.
We love working with bloggers, journalists, social influencers, designers and industry leaders to help secure your company the coverage it deserves.
Why should our clients choose you?
We may be small but we are mighty. Unlike larger agencies, at herd media we guarantee a one-on-one approach with your account holder and regular input and feedback from our board of directors, all of whom have worked at the highest levels of UK and international media.
We promise to get you the results you deserve and spread your message to the people that matter. It's that simple, and we love meeting new people every day so please give us a call, visit our website or just pop into the office for a good old natter over a nice cup of tea.
herd media Ltd Reviews
herd media Ltd
herd media Ltd Services
Media and Personal Representation
Social Media Management
Brand Guidelines and Tone of Voice
herd media Ltd on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
herd media Ltd.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
herd media Ltd provides the following services:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Logo Design
- Web Development
- Public Relations Agency
- Digital Marketing Services
- Brand Design
- Blog Writing Services
- Product Design
- Writing Services
- Branding & Brand Management
- Marketing Copywriting
- PPC Advert Copywriting
- Website Copywriting
- Advertising Copywriting
- Affiliate Marketing
- Articles and Report Writing
- Brochure Copywriting
- Case Study Copywriting
- Data Sheets
- Email Copywriting
- Freelance Journalists
- Online Media Buying
- Point of Sale Design
- Press Release Creation
- Script Writing Services
- SEO Copywriting and Content
- Software testing
- Straplines and Slogans
- User Documentation
- White Paper Writing