London, Greater London
GRETE PHOTO Details
Reviews:(Based on 0 Reviews)
About GRETE PHOTO
Experienced event photographer for all occasions:
- Beautifully captured special moments.
- Pro Canon camera with pro lenses and flashes.
- Private client gallery with download and print options.
- Downloads offered in different sizes.
- Fast delivery.
- Fee includes basic editing.
- Discreet presence at your event, suitably dressed to blend in with the crowd.
Airbnb, F&F (Tesco clothing), Cosmopolitan, Ben Spalding (chef).
GRETE PHOTO Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
I have been doing this for many years and love the buzz I get as every job is different. Events are fun as they bring me to new places and offer new challenges every time. I love solving problems on the fly, like dark venues or difficult lighting and still getting great results.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I have been self employed all of my 17 year professional life but have only recently registered as a limited company.
Working for myself was always a dream as I get to feel huge pride in everything I achieve. Yes, it's an ego trip!
Why should our clients choose you?
- I have a real feel for atmosphere and try my best to tune into the mood of an event and display it in my photography.
- I also have a knack for anticipating special moments, as a result of having observed people for so long, knowing what they are likely to do next.
- I only select the very best photos for delivery where everyone looks their very best and the energy of the moment is just right.
- I have photographic skills way beyond event photography, as I also shoot portraiture, fine art and architecture. This artistic ability shines through in my work.
GRETE PHOTO Reviews
No reviews yet.
GRETE PHOTO on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.