Bournemouth, Dorset, DorsetElite Pro (11 Reviews)
I offer graphic design and branding services. I design all marketing materials for print as well as websites, social media graphics and other digital display imagery.
I have over 20 years design experience and hold a first class degree (BA Hons), in graphic design. I have a proven track record of creating and developing successful brands and designing effective marketing materials.
Graham Foster Reviews
Graham Foster Q&A
What makes a great website?
1. Simple to navigate.
2. Achieves the measurable goal(s) that have been set out.
3. Easy to update content.
4. Look and feel is on brand and on message.
5. Easy to maintain.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
What does your current brand look like?
What do you want to communicate to your audience?
Where is your business going?
What design(s) do you like, or admire?
Describe your creative process.
Most design projects will invariably follow the following process:
1. Meeting. Face to face if possible, otherwise Skype. Gather all information I need to commence the project.
2. Issue 50% deposit invoice together with Ts & Cs
3. Start project by creating a minimum of three design concepts.
4. Presentation, face to face if possible.
5. Develop chosen concept into final artwork, whether for print or online usage.
6. Produce and deliver final product.
7. If necessary, create a maintenance and/or ongoing quality control system.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
1. Details of what your product or service is.
2. Details of how your product or service benefits your customer.
3. Details of what design elements are required, whether it's printed or digital.
4. Details of the budget.
5. Brand guidelines if there are any.
6. Timeline and deadlines.
7. Any previous design elements that already exist.
What do you love most about your job?
I love the variety of people and projects I have the privilege working with. I enjoy helping my clients to grow their businesses.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I wanted to work directly with clients, to better understand their needs. I could see this would lead to me producing more effective design solutions. And it has.
Why should our clients choose you?
I have a branding approach to design, meaning that I ensure that anything I design for my clients fits into, supports and reinforces their brand image. This is the essential foundation to any effective piece of design.
Graham Foster on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Graham Foster provides the following services:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Web Development
- Brand Design
- Packaging Design
- Business Card Design
- Office Stationery
- Flyer & Leaflet Design
- Print Design
- Brochure Design
- Advert Design
- Business Stationery Design
- Email Template Design
- Presentation Design
- UX & UI Design