Graeme Jordan CV
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear(1 Review)
I write CVs that get people interviews. This is not just a writing service but a professional consultancy service followed by a CV.
All CVs come with a cover letter included.
I can provide interview coaching in addition, and have an exceptional track record - see reviews on www.GraemeJordanCV.com
Graeme Jordan CV Reviews
Graeme Jordan CV
Graeme Jordan CV Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
Seeing the transformation in the results people get from their job applications. From not getting shortlisted to getting shortlisted and then selected. Or getting selected first time for a rare job opportunity.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Recognising the need for help with job applications.
The ability to apply my expertise based on experience as a:
- Recruitment Consultant.
- Line manager
- Chartered Marketer
Why should our clients choose you?
Track record of complete success (see reviews).
I have a range of experiences that go together to enable me to write exceptional CVs:
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Experience as a line manager - recruiting and developing my own team.
- I am a current employer in my own business.
- Having worked in research and consultancy, I know how a lot of industries and sectors work - and what they are looking for.
- I advise companies on their marketing and occasionally help them to recruit staff - so my knowledge of the job market and of employer selection processes is 100% up to date.
- I've written hundreds of CVs over the last 7 years. Rarely am I asked to amend anything once the client receives the first draft. I will get it right first time.
Being a Chartered Marketer demonstrates that I understand strategic level communication in business and that I am involved in significant CPD each year.