1. Initial consultation: This is where we find out what kind of site you need, how big it will be, what important functions the website will need to provide, what features will be on your site, etc. Having a general idea of what size project this will be, we will then be able to quote you a price on your project.
2. Signed contract and deposit: If you decide to hire GETYOURWEBPAGE.COM, we require a signed contract along with a 50% deposit required for other packages and custom web designs.
3. Domain name registration and hosting: Both of these are essential to making your website work, If you don't already have a domain name or hosting service, then we can help you with that. For projects over $1,000 we include 1 year hosting and 1 year domain service for free.
4. Website and content layout: After getting an idea of what you want, we will need all text, photos, and other content for your site. All content will be needed before we start on your project. Content can be emailed or we can scan whatever photos you have. We will work closely with you during this step to make sure your site will look and function according to our discussions from our initial consultation. We will also discuss the use of colors, overall look and feel of your site, menu and page contents, layout options, banners, animations, forms, and more. This is an extremely important step, and constant and clear communication is vital so that we can transform your vision as accurately as possible. And if you don't have a vision, we will create a personalized interface based on whatever input you can provide.
5. Template preview and approval: We will then create a rough draft for you to approve based upon your ideas from steps 1, 3, and 4. This draft will include customized graphics for your pages and a dynamic menu bar listing each section of your site along with text and photos. With this draft, you should get a feel of how our site will look when it's all said and done. Once the design concept (layout) is approved NO changes are allowed until the site is completed.
6. First draft: Your website is complete based on our previous discussions. We will have a pre-launch conference where we display your website. We carefully note any concerns and dislikes, If any. If you approve, your site is ready to go! If changes are needed, you will have a certain amount of hours allowed as noted in the contract. If changes requested pass the time allotted, an hourly fee will be charged.
7. Final approval: Your website is now complete. We then require the remaining balance.