East Bay Digital SoundCertificate of Excellence 2019
Martinez, CA, Contra CostaElite Pro (30 Reviews)
Hi. Rob Goldberg with East Bay Digital Sound. Let’s look at why I’m the person you want to hire:
1. I have been ranked a “Best Of” DJ by Thumbtack in both 2015 and 2016, based on real client reviews.
2. I have a 5-star rating on Thumbtack for over 90 reviews. I also have a 5-star rating on Yelp. I am a Thumbtack “Top Pro”, a difficult honor to earn.
3. I use over $20K worth of the best sound equipment you can buy, including multiple, wireless microphone systems.
4. I use over $20K worth of the best lighting equipment you can buy, including concert grade lasers that can create beautiful effects that no one else can create for you.
5. I have over 40 years of experience as a professional musician, a formally trained sound and lighting tech, and as a DJ and event MC.
6. I have access to online libraries of over 30 million songs, available both before and during your event (as long as I have cellular service). Without cellular service I still bring approximately 90 thousand songs with me to your event.
7. I can provide multiple sound systems (up to 3) at an event, if needed, at no additional cost.
8. I have 4 wireless systems for lavaliere, hand held, and headset microphones at no additional cost.
9. I can provide HD projection equipment and an HD screen, if needed, at no additional cost. I will even help you make your slideshow if you provide the pictures.
10. State-of-the-art up-lighting (24 battery operated, “remote controlled” lights) can be provided at no additional cost. This is over $7K worth of the most advanced up-lights money can buy. Most other DJ’s will not have 24 up-lights available, what they do have will not be remote controlled, and whatever up-lighting they do offer you will cost you considerably extra.
11. I can even provide a full Karaoke setup, either as an add-on to another event, or as a standalone service (although I admit most weddings don’t do Karaoke).
12. Very personal service. It is my company. You will work directly with me. I will help you plan and I will be your DJ/MC. I don’t run a pool of DJ’s. And I would never do more than one event in a day.
I can assure you that if you ask other DJ’s to provide these types of resources for the same prices I am charging, they either won't have the resources at all (very likely in all but a few rare cases), or would not possibly let you have them for the same price as me. They wouldn’t even know how to operate my equipment.
Most mobile DJ's have a couple of speakers, a couple of lights, and maybe at best 5,000 songs you have to choose from (and that's being generous). I don't even provide a song list because there is nothing I can't get for you. How could I possibly list 30 million songs? And I have access to all of those songs live at your event as well.
I am simply not in the same category as those other DJ’s. All of my sound & lighting equipment, music library, and experience, are in a class of its own. I know that sounds like a lot of bragging but I have the awards and reviews to back everything I say. It’s not just hype.
If you want the best entertainment package in the Bay Area for the best price available (not necessarily the cheapest, but definitely the best), then put your trust in me and East Bay Digital Sound. If you don’t do anything else, at least check out my website and see what others are saying about my services.
Let me know if you have any questions. I love working with clients. Music is my lifelong passion, not my livelihood. Please feel free to call me at any time at 925-586-8571. You won’t regret it. Don’t settle for second best. You will be amazed at how much you get for the money when you work with me. Get more information at www.eastbaydigitalsound.com.
East Bay Digital Sound Reviews
East Bay Digital Sound
East Bay Digital Sound Q&A
What’s the secret to keeping a party dancing all night long?
It's no secret. You have to have the best sound equipment, the best lighting equipment, years of experience reading crowds to determine what's working and what's not, an almost unlimited music selection, a very personable personality, and the utmost professionalism.
How would you describe your ‘style’?
I am frequently asked this question. I have two answers: if I must describe a style I would say I am the type of entertainer who is comfortable in front of an audience but is only interested in saying what needs to be said. I think my sound and lighting, music, and professionalism speak much louder than hearing the sound of my own voice all evening. However, as a long seasoned professional in the entertainment business, I can employ any style the client would like to see. I think my many many 5-star review show that my style is appreciated by almost all of my clients.
What do you love most about your job?
There are many things I love about running this company. First and foremost, I love helping to create special events for clients. I love all styles of music. I won't lie: I love showing off my incredible sound and lighting systems. I never take an event for granted. While it is true I may do many events in any given year, I never forget how special each event is for my client and their guests. I am forever honored when people choose to put their faith in me for a special event and I never strive for anything but the most perfect services that people will come back for over and over (and they do :-).
What inspired you to start your own business?
I studied music as a young person. I became a keyboard player and for almost 40 years I entertained as a keyboard player and front person in quite a few very popular 6 and 7 piece local bands in NY, Florida, and California. Along the way I also studied sound and lighting formally.
But I always wanted to run my own entertainment company. I spent years seeing both bands and DJ's just try to take people for all the money they could get from them. I would look at DJ websites and see long lists of add-ons that could really jack up the price of services beyond what I felt was reasonable. I wanted to run a value entertainment service, using some of the best equipment money can buy, but also charging prices that represented the best value anyone in the Bay Area could offer. To be honest, you won't find other mobile DJ's who have invested as much time, money, and effort as I in perfecting their equipment and services. I take tremendous pride in my standards of service, which is why I love owning and operating my own company.
Why should our clients choose you?
Why Hire East Bay Digital Sound?
1. Ranked a Thumbtack “Best Of” DJ in 2015 and 2016. Also a Thumbtack “Top Pro”.
2. 5-star Thumbtack rating for over 90 reviews and 5-star rated on Yelp as well.
3. Best sound equipment you can buy, included.
4. Best lighting equipment you can buy, including laser projectors, included.
5. I have 40+ years of experience in the music business.
6. Online music library of over 30 million songs + 100,000 song Karaoke library.
7. Multiple sound systems, included.
8. 4 wireless microphone systems available, included.
9. HD projection equipment available, included.
10. $7K Up-Lighting system (24 battery operated, remote controlled lights), included.
Give me a call (925-586-8571). You won’t regret it.
East Bay Digital Sound Services
This is not your average mobile DJ service. This is $35K worth of the highest grade sound and lighting equipment, all operated by a professional with over 40 years experience. I was a professional musician for many years, I am a formally trained sound and lighting tech, and I have been MC'ing major events for many years. You will always work directly with me. And I am very passionate about my music. It is my love, not my livelihood. And that shows in many ways.
I can provide Karaoke services either as an add-on to an event or as a stand-alone service for an event. My Karaoke library is over 130K songs and I always use some of the best sound and lighting equipment money can buy.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
East Bay Digital Sound.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.