DJZ Legendary Creative LLC
11404 Cactus Springs Dr Fort Worth, TX 76244, Tarrant(20 Reviews)
DJZ Legendary Creative is a graphic design and creative agency right on the border of Fort Worth and Keller TX. We specialize in logo design, website design, and brand development.
We work with clients of all sizes and industries, but we have a soft spot for startups and non-profits. As a business owner, you have a lot of balls to juggle. We like to take the digital side off of your hands and assist you in any way possible. Check out our work and read our outstanding reviews. We promise you'll be well taken care of.
Speak with you soon!
DJZ Legendary Creative LLC
What makes a great website?
A great website takes a few things: readability, a clear call to action, clean user interface, value statements, and it absolutely must be fully responsive. You website needs to be 24 hour sales man, not just an online brochure. It needs to work for you. Those are the types of sites I build.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Brand development and logo design
Here a few questions to help me get a better idea of what you are looking for. Additionally can you send me the logo you currently have?
• What feelings are you trying to connect to your logo and branding?
• In your opinion, what defines a successful logo?
• Looking at other people's branding, what logos do you like and why?
• Are there any logos that you particularly dislike and why?
• In regards to color, are there any specific colors to stay away from? Which do you prefer?
• Are there any specific symbols you would like associated with your brand?
10 Website Questions:
1. What does your business actually do?
2. What is the primary goal of your site?
a. Quote requests, sales, class booking, etc?
3. What makes your company remarkable
b. How are you better than your competitors
4. Who are your competitors?
5. What websites do you like and why?
6. Who are your ideal clients?
c. Do you focus more on residential or commercial services?
7. How many pages do you need?
d. Examples: home, about, contact, specials, pitch page, FAQ, residential service, commercial service, etc….
8. What features do you want your website to have?
• Social media implementation?
• Email collection and email marketing capability?
• Photo galleries?
• Onsite videos?
• A slider banner?
• A blog or news page?
• A quick contact form, quote request or booking form? No
9. Do you need eCommerce on your site?
10. Do you need other special features like social media channels created or local SEO / Google Places?
1. How many products do you need listed?
2. Doe these products have variables? Size – color – customization?
3. Are you shipping to only the us?
4. What payments forms do you need for the site?
5. Do you require any specific features on the site?
6. Do your products have inventory or SKU numbers?
7. Do you plan on managing inventory from the site?
8. Do you have all of your photography and descriptions of each product finished?
9. When are looking to launch the site?
10. Are you needing additional pages? – Home, about, contact, additional services, etc…
Describe your creative process.
I learn the industry you are in. I see what the normal dos and don'ts are. And then I plan on how to make your business standout amount the sea of other businesses that offer the same services as you. It takes time, research and planning. I work with companies who are fully prepared and those who have no idea what they are doing.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
It depends on the project. For websites and logo design I ask the questions listed above. But really it's understanding what the client actually needs. So we may have a 10-20 minute phone call, and in person meeting or in some cases, just text back and work to discover your true needs and the best way to move forward.
What do you love most about your job?
The ability to create and foster relationships with business owners all over. I also love that I work in all industries. So in one week I could be building an industrial trash compacting website, shooting a promo video with a Dallas Cowboy, and designing a start up businesses logo. It's fantastic!
What inspired you to start your own business?
Several things. I had worked at large companies and marketing firms in the past. I had just finished working with a consulting company for about 4 years. I was taking some time off to decide what I wanted to do next and I loved the ability to spend more time with my daughter. 6 months later I was still working for myself and loving it, so I decided to LLC. I've never looked back.
Why should our clients choose you?
What truly makes DJZ Legendary Creative special is out ability to adapt to any idea or industry. We don't have a step plan and throw the kitchen sink at every client. We understand that every job is unique
Website Design & Development - Starting at $1,800
While I do quote each job individually, my most popular and frequently used website design package is $1,800. That includes a 10% off discount that I give to all first-time clients. In addition to: • Custom responsive website design that works from desktop down to mobile perfectly • 5-7 pages (more can be added) • Basic site features: email collection, contact forms, quote requests, and social media implementation. • Advanced site features: Custom graphics, headers, icons, sliders, buttons, video, transitional effects, and parallax design elements. • Basic SEO package: meta descriptions, page tags, site map, Google site verification, website submitted to Google, Google Analytics installed, creation of Google maps location. Here are a few of my most recent websites: http://earthandirontx.com/ http://excelmedstaff.com/ http://zieglerpaving.com/ http://www.germandrive.com/ http://www.frombattertocrumbs.com/ https://woodandvino.com/ http://windsorserviceco.com/ https://www.debbible.com/ (ecommerce) Checkout my work and read my reviews. I promise you I'll exceed your expectations. I would love to set up a call with you. My number is (940) 395 - 2061 - text is okay too :)
Logo Design Package - Basic
While I do quote each job individually, my basic logo design package is $300. That includes a 10% off discount that I give to all first time clients. You would receive 2 initial and unique design options with 2 rounds of revision to refine the logo to your satisfaction. You can view samples on our website: https://legendary.agency/branding Checkout my work and read my reviews. I promise you I'll exceed your expectations. I would love to set up a call with you for today if you have the time. My number is (940) 395 - 2061
Legendary Branding Package
• 3 unique logo designs to choose from. • 2 rounds of revision to refine your choice. • 1 finalized logo design that is perfect for your business (vector, png, jpg, and pdf provided). - Included with your new look is a free custom double sided business card design to match the logo and help you standout in a sea of Vista Print templates. I would love to set up a call with you. My number is (940) 395 - 2061 - texting is okay too :)
Legendary Start Up Package
I love start ups and believe in supporting them grow. So much so, that I have created a discounted design package just for start ups. What you receive: Website • User Friendly Design • Mobile Friendly • Five Pages • Google Maps listing (if applicable Logo Design • Three Logo Design Options • Two Rounds of Revision • One Beauty Finalized Logo • JPEG, PNG, & Vector Files Provided 500 Business Cards • Custom two sided business card • 500 Prints • 14 pt Paper with Gloss • Printed locally The saying, "You get what you pay for" exists for a reason. Cutting corners may seem like a good idea to start your business on the cheap, but you are bound to pay for it the end. DJZ Legendary Creative would love to build a relationship with you and your business. We are a local business located in North Fort Worth / Keller Texas. I don't outsource and I handle all forms of communication myself. When you work with Legendary Creative, you work with a local professional who invests in his clients.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
DJZ Legendary Creative LLC.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.