We assist businesses in generating high quality leads by improving brand awareness, creating high converting online strategies, growing sales and last but not least increasing ROI.
Guesswork does not generate quality leads and that is why Digital Mark Pro specialises in Intelligence-based digital marketing.
Digital Mark Pro offers a FREE NO OBLIGATION strategy session to assess your business’s digital marketing needs and highlight areas we can help you develop and deliver a powerful digital advertising and marketing solution to specifically meet your business’s needs.
- Are you trying to master being a business owner, a leader and a manager all at the same time?
- Is your marketing investment producing a satisfactory ROI?
- Are you overwhelmed and stressed about where your staff's next salary will come from, all the tasks you do not get done and if you will be able to provide for your family?
If you can relate to some of those questions, don’t feel bad, you are not alone!
Your biggest problem is time! If you are seeing multiple clients a week, trying to manage your staff, your marketing, your finances, and all the other responsibilities that come along with running a business, you will burn yourself out and therefore you will burn out your business too.
My grandfather once told me “A fool and his money soon part”.
Many people think this statement is only true to over spenders. However, it is also true for business owners who have a DIY (do it yourself) mentality, particularly because they don’t want to spend money. This leads to everything getting half done, a lack of continuity, flawed systems and eventually BANG! Everything comes crashing down.
I had a client that was battling to get his business off the ground. He was running Facebook ads every now and then, tried out google AdWords, a bit of Instagram. However, he had no STRATEGY! He did not have the knowledge to retarget potential clients, to write ad copy that converts, to build sales funnels, to build trust with potential patients… and so on!
Consider for a moment that you owned a dental practice. If you were a person with toothache and you needed to see a dentist. Would you choose to make an appointment at your practice? Or would you maybe choose your competitor who you keep seeing on Facebook, Google and Instagram and who is constantly adding value to their potential patients, engaging with them and ultimately building credibility and trust…..?
The answer to your problem?
“Employing” a virtual digital marketing director.
Our digital marketing services allow you to focus on your business, tap into the latest digital trends, and measure your ROI successfully in order to make informed decisions that drive real business success. While we get stuck into generating you high quality leads, you now have time to focus on the growth of your business without having to worry about extra employees.
If I could help you generate 20-50 new leads a month, what would this mean to you, to your business and to your family?
My goal is to help you create and strengthen your business success through several key attributes:
-Practical and Strategic advice to help you implement ideas for growth
-Validating or discouraging marketing campaign decisions based on extensive marketing research
-Innovation - The latest digital marketing strategies
The average salary of a marketing manager is anything from R28 000.00 upwards per month.
Our digital marketing services will cost you about 35.7% of that leaving you with a 64.3% saving. You will also not have the concerns applicable to an employee; sick leave, labour laws, training etc…
So here is what you can do now – click the connect button and tell me what you need and how I can help you or book a 45min FREE no obligation strategy session by clicking on the following link: https://www.click.digitalmarkpro.com/application-dmp
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Rolf Rencken is one of the most talented digital marketers I have had the pleasure of knowing. From his lead generation capabilities with Facebook to LinkedIn, all the way to Google. As a Lead Gen expert, you can't go wrong. AMAZING!! More...
Digital Mark Pro is up to speed with the latest in digital marketing trends!
Rolf and Nadine 's hard and professional work has had a huge positive impact on our business. We can recommend them to anyone.