David PostlethwaiteCertificate of Excellence 2019
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear(4 Reviews)
I offer Hypnotherapy to help with a whole range of issues including : Stopping Smoking, Weight Control including virtual Gastric band, Stress, Phobias and Fears , Depression, Addictions, Eating Disorders, Examination and driving test nerves, and much much more.
In most cases I can help you with just one session of Hypnotherapy which is Carried out in my Gateshead consulting room.
Home visits can be arranged.
David Postlethwaite Reviews
David Postlethwaite Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
Having used Hypnotherapy myself and finding the positive benefits I enjoy sharing the experience.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I came into Hypnotherapy when my marriage broke down, I was severely depressed and as a last resort I turned to a Hypnotherapist. I was amazed at the change it brought about in my life and now I enjoy bringing changes into other peoples lives.
Why should our clients choose you?
I may not appear to be the lowest price, indeed some therapists will appear to be charging a lot more than I do! However what you have to ask yourself is thee two questions:
1) How many sessions will I need, I know some people have told me that they have been quoted multiple sessions which ends up costing a small fortune. In almost all cases I can help you with just one session.
2) How experienced and qualified is the therapist? Unfortunately Hypnotherapy is not legally controlled and anyone can set themselves up as a therapist, there are some very dubious qualifications about. I have a PhD and a BSc in Psychology. I have been in practice for 27 years and have a success rate of over 96%.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
David Postlethwaite provides the following services:
- Relationship and Marriage Counselling
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Depression Counselling
- Bereavement Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Addiction Therapy
- Alternative Healing
- Holistic Therapy
- Complementary Therapy
- Adolescent Counselling
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy