Danzy Design and Marketing Agency
Bilston, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Solihull, Leicester, Cannock, Staffordshire
We help your business get more leads, using our Skill set, which involves Website Design that converts your online traffic into leads, SEO that brings organic traffic to your site, Google PPC (paid traffic) which brings INSTANT leads to your site as your ads are seen on 1st Page of Google for your chosen Keywords for your Niche, Service or Product(s), and Branding which improves the perception and value of your service and products. Based in the West Midlands (Wolverhampton, Birmingham) our clients remark that our customer service and integrity is what sets us apart, as well as obviously getting results.
Visit this link for Website Portfolio
No reviews yet.
Danzy Design and Marketing Agency
Lunt Rd, Wolverhampton, Bilston WV14 7HF, UK
What makes a great website?
1. RESPONSIVE DESIGN
- Today having a site that shows well on a mobile device on all screen sizes is critical to securing leads/customers, It takes us 1.7 seconds to judge a website (a recent Yahoo.com study revealed). Survey after survey tells us that if customer’s have had a bad experience on a site, they’re not coming back.
- 66% of smart phones & tablets users are frustrated with page load times.
- Responsive design must be executed elegantly to ensure fast & fluid load times.
- Mobile traffic now accounts for 16% of all web traffic.
- 16% of smart phones & tablet users said, "If Page Load Too Slow We Give Up."
- 85% of adults think that a company's mobile website should be as good or better than their desktop website.
- 69% of tablet users have shopped via their tablets device in the last 30 days.
- According to a survey by Google, 48 % of users said that if a site didn't work well on their smart phone, it made them feel like that company didn't care about their business.
2. USER-FRIENDLY: This is related to responsive design and even having a mobile version of your site, but goes into the actual layout of a site, the design of the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX), and here the principle a good web designer FOLLOWS when creating a website. He/She asks themselves, how can I create the LEAST AMOUNT of clicks for a desired result. A site may be mobile friendly, but then a user may need to click 5 times just to add ONE PRODUCT to a shopping cart, or may not be able to find clearly the price of a product, or the layout is so poorly structured that it lowers the value perception of the potential customer, therefore causing frustration and eventually causing them to leave the site taking no meaningful action. The least amount of clicks to a desired result is the GOLD KEY to higher conversions of your website traffic.
3. SIMPLE/MINIMALIST UI (User Interface/Design): In the early days of the internet when websites were designed and built it was common to have dozens and dozens of links to pages on the home page, a huge menu list, and loads of categories displayed, but that is fast becoming a huge No No now. Clean and simple minimalist approach raises the value perception of the visitor to your site, just like those houses that are worth millions the most common design theme, is the clean, minimalist approach (not saying that all like this) also it allows the user to FOCUS on what your desired journey for them to take, and allows your marketing to be specific and tailored and measured. In other words no unnecessary information, or TOO MUCH information for the visitor.
4. VALUE DRIVEN CONTENT: Many companies websites, even large successful ones, do not give VALUE DRIVEN CONTENT, what do I mean by this term. Content that is not seeking to sell and lure you into an impulsive buy, but content that actually gives VALUE to the visitor. For example, providing answers to a question(s) related to your products/service. Value Driven Content, will raise the value perception as a company that cares about its customers, and this will natural DRIVE that reader to subscribe, read on, share the content and revisit, and even make purchases based upon the value the content gave. It builds TRUST, credibility and taps into the loyalty of the customer.
5. BOLD ATTRACTIVE COLOURS (Subjective): Not all sites need bold colours, because the Niche and service will determine this, but bright colours in the past on a site were associated with markets associated with children, yet today we have seen a huge shift of bright bold colours in many cooperate niches, using simple clean approach which doesn't detract from their professionalism, but attracts people to the site even more.
6. SIGN UP PLEASE: Could be argued the most important element of a site, the capacity to convert visitors into a lead, not a client, but an interested lead. No business that has a presence online cannot thrive without continual traffic, and the easiest way to get traffic that you control to your site is to build a list. An email list that you control at your command, who have all opted in, WILLINGLY, who gave the permission to be emailed by you. All successful business with an online presence have a huge email list, and this is very crucial to a good website. With a list you can monetizes your list, give value driven content, you can continually get REPEAT CUSTOMERS without increasing your marketing budget.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
Q1. Do you have a website? (If Yes. answer Q1a-f/If no got to Q2 onwards)
Q1a. What improvements do you want on the site?
Q1b. What are you not happy about with your current site?
Q1c. Do you have someone already to manage the site? (If No, go to Q1c1)
Q1c1. Would like someone to manage your site (Blog management, content, Security, Updates etc)
Q1d. Have you had SEO done on your site to get your traffic?
Q1e. Do you know the traffic that your site currently gets?
Q1f. Are you tracking how well your site converts your traffic into leads and customers?
Q2. Do you have any social media profiles?
Q3. What business/product/service are you selling (or desiring to)?
Q4. How many pages do you think you need for your site?
Q5. Have you bought your domain name?
Q6. Do you have hosting for your website?
Q7. When do you need the site finished by?
Q8. What is your budget you have set aside to get a website built for you?
What do you love most about your job?
Creating something from nothing which PRACTICALLY helps people....and seeing the happiness with those you help
What inspired you to start your own business?
Wanting the desire and satisfaction that I created something by myself so that I could make a better future and life for my wife and three children.
Why should our clients choose you?
I pride myself on practising business integrity and honesty, so that trust is built between myself and my clients, while providing the highest quality service. My guarantees reflect that integrity, as I'm totally against enslaving people into lengthy contracts they don't want to be in, because I don't sell promises, but RESULTS, so I don't need to lengthy contracts for my clients, as they choose to stay with me from their own volition because they see the results.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Danzy Design and Marketing Agency.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.