Coventry, West Midlands
Create Summit Details
Reviews:(Based on 0 Reviews)
Sales Telephone:024 7695 8637
About Create Summit
Do you require a new logo? a responsive website? or are you looking to dash some flyers around? We can help... We also cover brochure design & print, business cards, roller banners, leaflets and signage, pretty much everything you may need to help raise your business profile at significantly low rates.
Based in Coventry, West Midlands, Create Summit is an independent design studio with over 10 years experience. We work with clients nationwide so feel free to give us a shout for any of the services below:
School Prospectuses | Design | Print | Photography | Branding | Web/SEO
Create Summit Q&A
What makes a great website?
Research proves that you have less than 6 seconds to impress your visitors and your first impression is the last too therefore its critically important for you to focus on your website.
Here are some crucial pointers in making your site great;
1. Your design must be interesting, unique and must clearly communicate your brand value.
2. Make sure the navigation on your website is user friendly.
3. There must be a perfect blend of graphics and text.
4. The color scheme that you use must be soothing to eyes and according to your target audience. Also ensure that the color scheme is in sync with your logo and other pages on your website to ensure consistency.
5. The font style and type must be planned keeping your target audience in mind.
6. Make sure your website loads fast, because if you use intricate graphics they will add to the loading speed which will definitely create a negative impact.
7. Avoid being too flashy, simple and creative designs are a big hit.
8. Your header is the first place which catches immediate attention, make sure it is designed well
9. Avoid using pop ups, which act as a source of disturbance.
10. Last but not the least make sure you have mobile optimized website ( either a mobile website or a responsive design ) to target your mobile users. No matter how impressive design you have but if its not optimized for tablets and mobiles there is no use.
What sorts of printing projects do you usually cater for?
Flyers, Business Cards, Brochures, Leaflets, Banners, School Prospectuses
Describe your creative process.
1. Project Initiation
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
Dependent on the project, usually copy for the design ideas and logo vector files if created by another firm.
What do you love most about your job?
In a nutshell....
1. We really get to challenge ourselves and help solve problems. Each brief represents a new challenge and we thrive on it!
Problem solving is actually one of the most important skills for a designer, as we spend our days working out the best ways to communicate important messages in visual form.
2. Every day is different
Each new brief throws up a new creative challenge. You can't cut and paste good design; we prepare unique things on a daily basis.
3. It can take you in lots of directions
We have had the pleasure of working within hundreds of different industries, from worldwide known restaurant brands to start up make up artists....we meet new people and brands every time!
4. We never stop learning
Design as a discipline never stands still and as a designer we're constantly developing. There are always new trends, new tools, new technologies, new theories, new sources of inspiration – a creative mind never stops learning, there is always a new direction to pursue.
5. You can design from anywhere in the world
One of the most exciting things about being a designer in today's world is the freedom it gives us to work from pretty much anywhere we like.
6. Creativity is fulfilling
Graphic design is something that you can have a real passion for and can give you a real sense of satisfaction. It involves actually creating something, going through a process to produce something tangible, rather than just getting buried in reports and paperwork. Design offers you a chance to produce work that you can be really proud of – and would be happy to show off.
7. You get to make a difference in the world
Seeing something through to the finish is very satisfying and when our design(s) are live and out there in the world, it's a great feeling, and making our clients happy is very satisfying.
Why should our clients choose you?
We do everything in-house, whilst not being the cheapest company out there, our overall design skills and printed products alongside the service we provide is of very good value. We can look after all your requirements under one roof.
Create Summit Reviews
No reviews yet.
Create Summit on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.